Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vitale's post-championship game comments about Donavan.

Featured Replies

If this is what he really said he actually repeated himself because he said those exact words friday before the final four because I said something about that in another thread. Vitale is a joke, he's probaby upset that he wasn't asked about the coaching job!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick Vital is a fountain of misinformation. He is wrong on about everything he speculates on.

Vitale should stay in the ACC headquarters, go spend the night with Coach K or Roy Williams, or maybe have them both over to his pad and sip tea by Dicks pool.

Vitale should stay in the ACC headquarters, go spend the night with Coach K or Roy Williams, or maybe have them both over to his pad and sip tea by Dicks pool.

:thumb: I think they have a sleepover at least once a week. They order Pizza and watch re-runs of the three stooges.

I probably should have made this observation earlier. Has anyone else noticed the fashion statement Digger has made throughout the tourney?

It seems to me that Dickie V thinks he is doing Billy D a favor by telling what's bad about taking the UK job. He doesn't want to see Billy brought down by the negative criticism bestowed upon a Kentucky coach from many True Blue fans. I understand where he is coming from. But, someone has to take the job and as Digger and Bilas said he could be a basketball god in the bluegrass if he were to restore the intimidation that once underlined the program.

I can't wait for Dickie V to be proven wrong.

 

It is so dumb to go on national television and say what someone else is going to do.

 

Offer an opinion about what is good or bad

But why try to say what he WILL do.

 

That is what Bilas and Digger were doing.

List Pro's, Con's, suggest what you think...

 

BUT Dickie V just keeps talking like Billy Told him personally and you know he didn't!

I would not want him coaching at Ky if he paid UK 28 million for 7 years.

I probably should have made this observation earlier. Has anyone else noticed the fashion statement Digger has made throughout the tourney?

Anyone??

Dick Vital is a fountain of misinformation. He is wrong on about everything he speculates on.

Yeah his illustrious career has been built on misleading the public...

 

His sources can be trusted much more than many on here.

Yeah his illustrious career has been built on misleading the public...

 

His sources can be trusted much more than many on here.

His career has been built on being over the top and zany as well as having a great understanding of the game of basketball. Not sources or inside information.

Anyone??

I really didn't notice Digger was more loudly dressed than usual. I've always suspected he likes to shop at "Pimps R' Us".

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, the deal is complete. There will be a press conference later this week to introduce Donovan. This comes from a two sources second hand that have a very close working relationship with UK, and it entails the money side of things.

So is Billy Donovan a liar, or have your sources and UK made a deal with somone other than Billy, being that he had not spoken with them yet.

 

 

 

...hey Packer is on Rome right now.

The funniest thing about it all was when Vitale stated as one of the reasons Billy would stay was because of loyalty to the players and recruits and then Bilas jumped in and said, then, what you're saying is Billy can never leave, because every year, he's going to have new recruits and players coming back, give me a break...I thought I was going to lose it.. I gotta hand it to Bilas, he'll tell it like it is.......

I'm getting tired of hearing Vitale talk about how loyal and loving the Florida fans are and Kentucky is not. The last I checked old Ron Zook would not be thinking the same thing. But I guess since Vitale isn't buddy buddy with Zook he doesn't have to back him like Tubby. :rolleyes:

 

By the way the Florida fans were right about Zook and the UK fans are right about Tubby.

How many titles did Ron Zook win?

 

No SEC titles, no national championships. I'm pretty sure he never even won a bowl game.

 

What was his W-L at Florida?

 

8-5, 8-5, 7-5.

 

Why compare him to a WINNER like Orlando Tubby Smith?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.