Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan Dream

Featured Replies

I had a dream/nightmare last night that involved Billy Donovan. My grandfather called me and said that they just announced the new coach. I excitedly said "was it Billy Donovan?" He responded with, "No, they couldn't get Donovan. The new coach is going to be _________."

 

When I woke up this morning, all I could think is:

 

1) Obviously too much Bluegrass Preps - I actually had a dream concerning the new UK coach

 

2) I'll probably stop watching UK basketball if the name I heard in that dream is named the new coach!

 

Go Cats!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the last name wasn't Sutton I think we will be ok, haha.

wow...a little too much BGP for you my friend lol

lol I was thinking the same thing.

C'mon, what was the name?

 

Are they currently a college basketball coach?

 

Was it LSURock? :lol:

  • Author
Maybe is was MACY?

 

That would definately make me stop watching UK basketball, but no it wasn't Macy.

Oh noooooooooooooo....it was Knight!!!

Who was it wireman, u have to tell us now???

Nice Avatar...:lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon, what was the name?

 

Are they currently a college basketball coach?

 

Was it LSURock? :lol:

 

I've already told them that I am happy in my current situation, but thanks.:thumb:

You know how our dreams are a mix mash of what we think of or encounter during the day. I bet grandpa said the next coach will be .......... Jessica Simpson.

:D

 

 

Seriously dude, your world should not revolve around KY basketball and the next coaching hire. That's the problem with many of the Kentucky Krazies.

 

 

Get you a girl ... or maybe a dog ...or even a girl who is a dog. Anything to get your mind off Big Blue Basketball for awhile. ;)

Did we lure away Minnesotta's new coach?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.