April 1, 200719 yr Author So now UCLA has no time-outs for the rest of the game???:confused: They used them early and only had 2 left at the half...
April 1, 200719 yr It's gonna be hard to beat Florida or any team for that matter, when they shoot the way the Gators are from deep. UCLA just has flat out given up this 2nd half. It's embarrassing to watch.
April 1, 200719 yr Author UCLA just has flat out given up this 2nd half. It's embarrassing to watch. Given up? Come on. They can't score. What else can you do...
April 1, 200719 yr Given up? Come on... They aren't playing with much energy. That's what I call giving up...
April 1, 200719 yr Author ^ May not think they've given up, but they are painful to watch. This is ugly. I agree there...
April 1, 200719 yr Brewer looked awesome tonight. It is hard to believe that Tubby hesitated to offer him. According to the folks in Portland Brewer longed to be Wildcat. Hard to figure.
April 1, 200719 yr Brewer looked awesome tonight. It is hard to believe that Tubby hesitated to offer him. According to the folks in Portland Brewer longed to be Wildcat. Hard to figure. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
April 1, 200719 yr ^ I guess your sources didn't get the info in, in time...to get Brewer to Lexington?
April 1, 200719 yr ^ I guess your sources didn't get the info in, in time...to get Brewer to Lexington? I guess you need to stick to Florida/UCLA updates and shut your trap when it comes to me, Tubby Smith, and UK recruiting.
April 1, 200719 yr :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: I guess that is what Tubby was doing on the recruiting trail.
April 1, 200719 yr I guess that is what Tubby was doing on the recruiting trail. What does Tubby have to do with the UCLA/Florida game? Nice attempt at a cheap shot, but we don't care. Oh yeah, is the sun still shining in Baton Rouge?
April 1, 200719 yr What does Tubby have to do with the UCLA/Florida game? Nice attempt at a cheap shot, but we don't care. Oh yeah, is the sun still shining in Baton Rouge? 49-zip in the sport that matters.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.