Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/UCLA Updates

Featured Replies

Where did that come from? :lol:

 

He's a funny looking individual...

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some pretty decent money riding on the over for this game (130.5). I'm getting a little nervous at this point!

  • Author
I have some pretty decent money riding on the over for this game (130.5). I'm getting a little nervous at this point!

You bet the over in a game involving this UCLA team? Not wise...

You bet the over in a game involving this UCLA team? Not wise...

 

That's what I was thinking.....

 

Minutes might beat both of these teams this half....

You bet the over in a game involving this UCLA team? Not wise...

 

I was hoping that Florida would control the tempo a little more and I thought that any non-Tubby Smith coached team in the Final Four should be able to score at least 65 points, lol. If Tubby would've only landed Lofton, Florida would have more points in this game.

Oh yeah, just 100 more points to go...

If the fouls were called better this would be a good game but it does not seem that this will be the case. I have no dog in this fight so I HAVE TURNED THE TV OFFICIATING. POOR OFFICIATING KILLED MY INTEREST IN THIS ONE.

  • Author

There's the run. 9 points is like being down 20 for UCLA...

  • Author

Gators up only 6 at the half. Hard to believe that given the circumstances...

Gators up only 6 at the half. Hard to believe that given the circumstances...

 

UCLA very fortunate.

Their lack of turnovers is helping. I think they only had one in the half.

I'm liking this 2nd half pace!

  • Author

Game over. Florida/OSU it is...

So now UCLA has no time-outs for the rest of the game???:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.