Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/UCLA Updates

Featured Replies

I guess you need to stick to Florida/UCLA updates and shut your trap when it comes to me, Tubby Smith, and UK recruiting.

Doubt it.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49-zip in the sport that matters.

 

That has nothing to do with this game either.

49-zip in the sport that matters.

:lol: That was Tubby's fault as well.... :laugh:

Doubt it.

 

Florida 72 - UCLA 62 with 1:20 remaining

I have some pretty decent money riding on the over for this game (130.5). I'm getting a little nervous at this point!

You got it, though...NICE

You got it, though...NICE

 

Yep, this game just netted me $236.05 on a $10 bet.

That has nothing to do with this game either.

And of course Glen Davis does. If you want to dish it out, you should learn to take it.

And of course Glen Davis does. If you want to dish it out, you should learn to take it.

 

Your trap ran long before mine.

Believe this or not, I'm going to be a man and say that I have no hard feelings with anyone on this thread and this site. I reported what I was told by a friend and while it sounds sketchy (even to me), I have to be loyal to my bro. I understand everyone's concerns and thoughts on this, and I don't blame you. I'm sorry that I got into it with LSURock, RockPride, and Gametime. I hope you accept my apologies. I look forward to meeting you guys somewhere along the lines and having fun with our favorite thing (besides women) - SPORTS!

 

Thanks,

Wireman

  • Author
Believe this or not, I'm going to be a man and say that I have no hard feelings with anyone on this thread and this site. I reported what I was told by a friend and while it sounds sketchy (even to me), I have to be loyal to my bro. I understand everyone's concerns and thoughts on this, and I don't blame you. I'm sorry that I got into it with LSURock, RockPride, and Gametime. I hope you accept my apologies. I look forward to meeting you guys somewhere along the lines and having fun with our favorite thing (besides women) - SPORTS!

 

Thanks,

Wireman

I thank that's where some of us have a hang up. If I think it's sketchy I don't post it. And trust me I get all kinds of "tips" of that nature. No worries here, but even you know that "rumor" was more than a stretch... ;)

I thank that's where some of us have a hang up. If I think it's sketchy I don't post it. And trust me I get all kinds of "tips" of that nature. No worries here, but even you know that "rumor" was more than a stretch... ;)

 

Normally, I would not have posted it, but I lived with this guy for 3 years and I told him that I really wanted the truth. He told me it was the truth, so I had to put some trust in him. I hope its the truth, but who knows...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.