April 1, 200719 yr Afflalo back in the game. Hodge with the offensive foul! And Florida still hasn't made a field goal!
April 1, 200719 yr Once Florida starts actually making baskets, I don't see this one being too close for long...
April 1, 200719 yr The defense UCLA is playing is just downright nasty! Lee Humphrey needs to start making some shots for the Gators to get things going.
April 1, 200719 yr Once Florida starts actually making baskets, I don't see this one being too close for long... Who say's UCLA's defense is going to allow Florida to run away with the game?
April 1, 200719 yr I'd say Matta is an awesome guy to hang out with - never have to worry about him working moves on your woman!
April 1, 200719 yr I'd say Matta is an awesome guy to hang out with - never have to worry about him working moves on your woman! Where did that come from? :lol:
April 1, 200719 yr Who say's UCLA's defense is going to allow Florida to run away with the game? Florida has had wide open looks, and just hasn't made the shots...
April 1, 200719 yr I'd say Matta is an awesome guy to hang out with - never have to worry about him working moves on your woman! What???:confused: As I said earlier, UCLA's D will keep this game very close while Afflalo is out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.