March 29, 200719 yr Rome is a putz. The one thing that makes me think it might be Billy D is that he isn't saying no. What is he supposed to do Rome? Yes I am interested or yes I'm going to take the KY job! Right Rome that wouldn't cause any distractions to the Florida team this weekend. If he says no he isn't taking it then he is a Bobby Petrino or Nick Saban. To me if he is thinking about taking the job then he has done the best thing he can do and that is to stay mum and focus on the Final 4.
March 29, 200719 yr Author I will always remember Rome as the man who got slapped on TV by Jim Everate when he called him Chris after Jim saying you won't do it to my face. :laugh:
March 29, 200719 yr I think the tennis players mug shot. Capriati Not sure how to spell it... I just read something about her and I figured instead of showing the beautiful, talented and succesful woman she turned into once she turned her life around. I would show her at her lowest point. lol Yep, Jennifer Capriati. It is the same picture I currently have on myspace and I got a comment today and all the comment was: ? Needless to say, I had to send my friend an email and spent a good 10 minutes laughing, maybe I need a hobby. ***About that slapping incident with Jim Everett. I always thought it was a publicity stunt, even to this day. ESPN 2 had just launched and it wouldn't shock me at all if that was done to gain interest in the "new" station.
March 30, 200719 yr Sad thing is, if UCLA wins, Florida fan will use that as an excuse if he leaves. Let's not credit the OTHER team for being the better team and beating us on that day. Florida fans certainly wouldn't be the first use to not give the other team credit. :thumb:
March 30, 200719 yr Rome is a two faced clown........He kisses up while your on the show and as soon as they cut the feed he blasts everthing you just said. Bring back Jimmy"Don't call me Chris" Everett
March 30, 200719 yr Rome is a putz. The one thing that makes me think it might be Billy D is that he isn't saying no. What is he supposed to do Rome? Yes I am interested or yes I'm going to take the KY job! Right Rome that wouldn't cause any distractions to the Florida team this weekend. If he says no he isn't taking it then he is a Bobby Petrino or Nick Saban. To me if he is thinking about taking the job then he has done the best thing he can do and that is to stay mum and focus on the Final 4. You are correct on all accounts.:thumb:
March 30, 200719 yr Now I think Jim Rome is entertaining but he is no expert. I do feel though that if your coach is in the center of a controversy that at least has some effect. may not be much but you know the players are talking about it...
March 30, 200719 yr Rome was getting bombarded with emails from the Bama Nation the way he blasted us for our coaching situation. I sent one too, but he wrote me back saying thank you but I will not use it on the air. I do not listen to him any more.
March 30, 200719 yr Jim Rome's job is to blast people. Thats the basis of his show. Maybe there was no one else to blast on this day other than Billy D. I really could care less about what Rome says, I will admitt that he is on target with most of his rants.
March 30, 200719 yr Rome can be harsh at times but he does tell it like it is most of the time & I guess that's why people see him as pricky. Nobody wants to hear the truth. You can't handle the truth!
March 30, 200719 yr Is that the new avatar rage? Celebrity mug shots? How about the avatar used by 4chs? Is that Billy D receiving or sending that box of money via Emery Overnight?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.