Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino will not return to UK.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't anyone really thought Pitino would slap UL in the face and go to UK...At least I didn't...

Never once did I think he would take over..

  • Author

I never thought it was but evidently it was to some people since there was a thread started by someone saying it. Anyway, scratch that one!

Since Pitino is the solid #2 choice in our BGP poll, I'm thinking it needed to be adressed.

Since Pitino is the solid #2 choice in our BGP poll, I'm thinking it needed to be adressed.

I hadn't looked at that but it is sad to hear. Some people need to let it go.

For anyone to think that this was ever a reality needs their head checked. Pitino can't turn his back on two schools in the same state.

While I am sure this is true and never thought Pitino was about to return, Nick Saban also was staying in Miami. So when Coach's say they are staying somewhere (with this case being the exception) I usually take it with a grain of salt.

 

Billy D is doing the right thing by just staying mum on the issue. If he says he is staying and then goes he gets killed in the press like Saban did. If he keeps and mouth shuts and goes it only enrages Florida fans. Then if he decides to stay he comes out looking like a million bucks. Either way he wins by staying quiet.

"I would never ever leave (Louisville) to go to another college because they're my family," Pitino said.

 

Famous last words. HE GONE!!! :lol:

Since Pitino is the solid #2 choice in our BGP poll, I'm thinking it needed to be adressed.

I just looked at the poll and I believe there is a difference between who people want as the next coach and who they think it will be. That poll is who "YOU WANT" not who you think will be.

Noticed he said no comment to the Billy D position. Sounds unlike Pitino.
I don't think it's an indication either way.
I don't think it's an indication either way.

How many times have you known Pitino to be quiet on an issue? The man loves to hear his own opinions.

He won't step on Donovan's toes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.