Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari...

Featured Replies

I would be shocked if Billy D left Florida to come here...But I've been wrong before...Once...:D

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really think that we have a shot at him???

Money talks...

You really think that we have a shot at him???
Sure, but just for money and I don't think Florida is going to let him go to a rival. They like being on top of the world in both sports and they can match UK's money.
OK all you are saying NO, but I see no explanation from none of you...hmmmm
He has a history of cheating, something UK needs to steer clear of.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

OK. Whatever.

 

To repeat myself, Calipari runs a loose ship. UMass had to vacate their Final Four, and there's been so much talk about shadyness down in Memphis it's hard to believe the smoke doesn't indicate fire. He's dirty, and he'd take UK down with him.

 

 

 

And I would have to think that Mitch B. and Lee Todd know all about Calipari's reputation. Surely to goodness they are smart enough not to have him on their list of candidates.

  • Author
Sure, but just for money and I don't think Florida is going to let him go to a rival. They like being on top of the world in both sports and they can match UK's money.

I bet UK can out bid them though if they wanted him enough...;)

I would be shocked if Billy D left Florida to come here...But I've been wrong before...Once...:D

Andy Katz said the same thing!

Andy Katz said the same thing!

 

I taught him everything I know...:lol:

I bet UK can out bid them though if they wanted him enough...;)
I bet they can't. If Florida REALLY decided they were in it to win it, UK couldn't keep up.
I bet they can't. If Florida REALLY decided they were in it to win it, UK couldn't keep up.

I don't buy that. There is a whole lot of money available to the UK basketball program... ;)

Win if you can, lose if you must, but alwasy CHEAT!

Did you copy that from the SEC website??? :D

I bet they can't. If Florida REALLY decided they were in it to win it, UK couldn't keep up.

 

 

UF is still a football state and the basketball team is and always will be 2nd. Donovan could come to UK and be #1 all over the state.

I don't buy that. There is a whole lot of money available to the UK basketball program... ;)

 

 

Boosters!!! Boosters!!! Boosters!!!!

I really think that Florida's AD couldn't let him go to a rival. And UK wouldn't get in a bidding war with Florida for Billy when they can get Crean, Few, Calipari, etc for SO much less. That's what it comes down to, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.