Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari...

Featured Replies

I prayed that he is the next coach for the Cats. I honestly think that if he is the coach next year this program will not fall at all. I LOVE his style of play and he knows how to recruit ATHLETES which UK has not seen in a while except for Meeks...Also has anyelse besides me thought about the possibility of Derrick Rose coming to UK with him since he is commited with Memphis right now??? He is the number 3 player in the nation...

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I prayed that he is the next coach for the Cats. I honestly think that if he is the coach next year this program will not fall at all. I LOVE his style of play and he knows how to recruit ATHLETES which UK has not seen in a while except for Meeks...Also has anyelse besides me thought about the possibility of Derrick Rose coming to UK with him since he is commited with Memphis right now??? He is the number 3 player in the nation...

 

He would be a great fit..love his style.

Calipari would be the death of Kentucky basketball.

Calipari would be the death of Kentucky basketball.

Care to elaborate?

If UK is foolish enough to take him, they deserve what he gives them.

 

UK doesn't need him to be back on top in the long run.

If UK is foolish enough to take him, they deserve what he gives them.

 

:thumb:

Care to elaborate?

 

 

 

When the NCAA handed down the sanctions after the Eddie Sutton era, they let it be known that if the UK baskeball program ever went thru something along those lines again that it would be given the death penalty. Calipari is just the man that would lead the program down that path IMO.

  • Author

OK all you are saying NO, but I see no explanation from none of you...hmmmm

OK all you are saying NO, but I see no explanation from none of you...hmmmm

 

 

Better read again. :sssh:

I'm almost convinced it's going to be Billy D or Cal. Cal seems most likely at this early stage in the process and all I can say is be careful what you wish for...

OK all you are saying NO, but I see no explanation from none of you...hmmmm
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

OK. Whatever.

 

To repeat myself, Calipari runs a loose ship. UMass had to vacate their Final Four, and there's been so much talk about shadyness down in Memphis it's hard to believe the smoke doesn't indicate fire. He's dirty, and he'd take UK down with him.

  • Author
I'm almost convinced it's going to be Billy D or Cal. Cal seems most likely at this early stage in the process and all I can say is be careful what you wish for...

You really think that we have a shot at him???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.