Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adair 51 Lincoln 41

Featured Replies

Well I'm 0 for 1 on my picks. Congrats to the unheralded Indians.

Can someone explain how the 5th region went from being a solid area of hoops to this? Scott County has the easiest path to the final 4 than any team in the history of the sweet 16!

Adair has won 19 of their last 21 games now.

Mr. Network, let me be the first or one of the first to congratulate you for your internet broadcast. I listened to it and it was very, very well done. While I'm not a Lincoln County graduate, I appreciate the effort you made to create the broadcast. Sorry Lincoln Co. lost, but it sounded like they played hard, just had cold shooting game. Get them next year. Thanks and best wishes. LN

1 for 1, soon to be 2 for 2. I wish my NCAA bracket would have gone this well...lol

Scott County has the easiest path to the final 4 than any team in the history of the sweet 16!

 

Keep this thread on the topic: Adair vs Lincoln

Adair plays a top 10 team soon which they have not all season long. It gets real in hurry for their next game. Nice win against Lincoln.

Can someone explain how the 5th region went from being a solid area of hoops to this? Scott County has the easiest path to the final 4 than any team in the history of the sweet 16!

 

The 5th Region was very tough this year, with a lot of parity. Central Hardin was excellent, North Hardin came on at the end, John Hardin was down but played tough d, Bardstown was extremely athletic, and E-Town had Pettigrew but little else. Adair County plays excellent defense and took advantage of some of the big guys in the 5th knocking one another off. They are an excellent basketball team, and I believe will provide Scott County with a challenge.

Adair has played a top 10 team this season...Tates Creek was ranked #5 in Cantrell, and around 7 in Liktenhouse when they played at Christmas. Tates Creek was the only team to score above 60 on the Indians in regulation this season with the final being 61-56. While I dont think Adair will beat Scott Co., they have had an ability to keep games at their pace this season, which means it could be closer than it should be.

Mr. Network, let me be the first or one of the first to congratulate you for your internet broadcast. I listened to it and it was very, very well done. While I'm not a Lincoln County graduate, I appreciate the effort you made to create the broadcast. Sorry Lincoln Co. lost, but it sounded like they played hard, just had cold shooting game. Get them next year. Thanks and best wishes. LN

 

Thanks, LN. I am driving (riding) back home with my three sons. We had a great time but they are disappointed to be heading back to Chicago since they packed for the week but I have things to do (as I am sure you can appreciate).

 

Lincoln County was cold shooting the ball but that had a lot to do with Adair County's stingy defense. I really like the way Adair plays basketball. The game might have seemed uninteresting to the non-partisian fan but it was very exciting to both schools.

 

I will be pulling for Adair County against Scott County.

Great defense by Adair, and LC's lack of size really got the best of them in this one.

Adair isn't chopped liver.

 

Beat Bardstown the "A" Runner-up handily in the Regional finals (or semis).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.