Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Nova updates.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 174
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nova opens with three straight threes. Up 9-6 early.

Cant be mad at the Perry thing, I found it rather funny.

 

UK is now a laughing stock.

UK is now a laughing stock.

 

Good opportunity for:

 

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Meeks knocks down a three to tie the game at 9 all. 15:45 mark.

I think the fouling right away thing was the best part. I just laughed.

I hate that I have to leave for work in 15 minutes. This is going to be a good one...

Someone should accidentally check Meeks off as a starter.

  • Author

I was like...Tubby has been known for playing players who play good in practice...But this is a little absurd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.