Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Nova updates.

Featured Replies

Yes! Sheridan is out and we are being fouled.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dwight Perry should finish the game he started.

Villanova just paniced. They didn't need to take those shots. They had time to run their offense to get a good look but they just paniced.

Whew. Outstanding. I will gladly take this miss on my brackets. Glad I was wrong.

LOL Bradly really, REALLY tried to get fouled on that possession but finally had to pass it to Meeks who got fouled in a fraction of a second.

Whew. Outstanding. I will gladly take this miss on my brackets. Glad I was wrong.

Me too I picked them just so I would find a little solace in a possible Kentucky loss.

Good win for the Cats but bigger win for Tubby. That may have just insured him another year at UK.

Dwight Perry should finish the game he started.

 

I agree, it would have bene fitting. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.