March 17, 200719 yr Why is Morris still on the bench? Apparently they may need him after the game is over.... Bradley looks BAD.
March 17, 200719 yr I love how Packer prasies Tubby for his tournament record and being a good coach then questions Morris on the bench and Meeks being the PG instead of Jasper :lol:
March 17, 200719 yr I love how Packer prasies Tubby for his tournament record and being a good coach then questions Morris on the bench and Meeks being the PG instead of Jasper :lol: Same as what I talked about earlier when he praised Meeks for taking a three that he hit, but criticized the decision to shoot a three that Crawford missed because they "should work it inside." I agree they should do that, but he is clearly only praising the first because it went in and criticizing the one that misses.
March 17, 200719 yr I swear to God if they find a way to blow an 8 point lead in 51 seconds I'm going to freak out. Looks like a good possible win though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.