Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Nova updates.

Featured Replies

Well, they got a foul out of that, but I seriously thought they would screw up the 3 on 1.

 

But alas, they could still screw it up by MISSING FREE THROWS.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, they got a foul out of that, but I seriously thought they would screw up the 3 on 1.

 

But alas, they could still screw it up by MISSING FREE THROWS.

 

They only got 1 point out of it, so they basically did.

colfan, thanks man---just waiting on it to load

colfan, thanks man---just waiting on it to load

 

Do you have wireless or broadband?

Research gentlemen, research.

 

It's not like you would cover the last meeting with the certain second round opponent for both teams or anything.....

I think they meant the last tournament game between the two...which was also played in Chicago I think

I don't like fouls in general, but I do like it in situations like that where you are definitely going to foul them that you maek certain they don't get any shot up.

Do you have wireless or broadband?

 

broadband....its up and running now:banana: :banana:

Looking good up by nine, hopefully we won't blow it.

broadband....its up and running now:banana: :banana:

 

:thumb:

I think they meant the last tournament game between the two...which was also played in Chicago I think

 

Say what you mean and mean what you say. They didn't say tournament. :D

 

But yeah, I'm sure that's what it was.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. They didn't say tournament. :D

 

But yeah, I'm sure that's what it was.

They knew what they meant. Even if we don't :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.