Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Nova updates.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 174
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who forgot to bring Dwight Perry's warm up jersey? Certainly it isn't off, because hes about to go in or anything.

Crawford just can't figure out how to pass to the open player...

He started.

 

Are you kidding me? I missed the first 30 seconds but I didn't see him go out.

They accidentally checked him off on the starter's lineup. So he started, UK fouled right away, and they brough Bobby Perry in for him.

They accidentally checked him off on the starter's lineup. So he started, UK fouled right away, and they brough Bobby Perry in for him.

 

That's the craziest thing I ever heard. I will definetly watch the local news highlights.... 30 seconds I miss is a lifetime huh?

Yeah, I guess that's what they call D. Perry's "15 seconds of fame" lol.

If they show a graphic on how many shots in a row the other team has missed, it is inevitable that that team will hit on their next posession.

Morris is becoming automatic down low

 

Yet they don't give it to every time. Mind boggling...

Yet they don't give it to every time. Mind boggling...

And with a matchup advantage they take him out....

Yet they don't give it to every time. Mind boggling...

 

I agee and believe we have some non team like players always trying to jack up 3's they can't make.

When a team goes that long without scoring, you've got to build a bigger lead than 3 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.