Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Nova updates.

Featured Replies

Villanova is unconscious from three right now. 4 of 4 from three and they lead 14-9.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Nova misses their first three. Stevenson and Thomas are on the board. UK trails 16-13 with 11:58 remaining.

I hate that I have to leave for work in 15 minutes. This is going to be a good one...

 

What are you covering at 1030 on a Friday night?

Not much emotion being shown. That scares me...

Really wish UK would have watched the ESPN tourney specials... we can't show the three stop trying!!!

What are you covering at 1030 on a Friday night?

I still have a Q102 club gig I work on Friday nights...

I still have a Q102 club gig I work on Friday nights...

 

Oh thats right... well from what I hear you not exactly being punished up there! :D

Oh thats right... well from what I hear you not exactly being punished up there! :D

It's OK... :sssh: :lol:

Always with the threes. They always shoot too many threes.

I'd swear I was watching Vanderbilt with this "Live by the three, die by the three" attitude.

 

At least they hit one just a bit ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.