Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Moss heading to Green Bay

Featured Replies

The Green Bay Packers are close to acquiring wide receiver Randy Moss from the Oakland Raiders in return for backup quarterback Aaron Rodgers, the Boston Herald reported.

 

To complete the deal, the Packers would ship a seventh-round pick to Oakland and would receive tight end Courtney Anderson. A conditional pick is also believed to be involved, which would depend on Rodgers' production in Oakland.

 

The paper reports that Moss will restructure his contract, which called for a $20 million in base salary this year and next. Moss and Brett Favre have reportedly been discussing the deal via phone.

 

LINK

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not like the guy, but he'd be a HUGE target for Brett. W/Donald Driver, Randy Moss, and Greg Jennings the passing game would be solidified!

I know Favre visited Huntington when Moss announced he was leaving Marshall for the NFL...I believe it had to do with them sharing the same agent at the time.

I told you guys. I guess the Pack will take a QB first round this year. This puts an intresting spin on things.

This could change the draft, one would think Russell would be their pick but now Al could take his Wr for the vertical game.

I like to see Brett smack Randy around a little bit!!!

  • Author

Harlan: Trade for Moss isn't close to happening

 

Bob Harlan, the Green Bay Packers’ chairman and CEO, said this morning it seemed unlikely that a trade to acquire receiver Randy Moss from Oakland was imminent.

 

 

Reached in his office, Harlan said he had not heard a Boston Herald report that quoted “a Wisconsin source” as saying the Packers and Raiders are on the verge of announcing a trade that would send Moss to the Packers for backup quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

 

Harlan said he has not spoken with General Manager Ted Thompson since he left for a scouting trip on Tuesday afternoon.

 

“If (a trade) was that close, (Thompson) would have called us by now,” Harlan said.

 

LINK

I'm confused:confused:

Post a link IF it happens. I'm a Raiders fan and my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard Moss was gone. I think he is A LOT better than Aaron Rogers, lol. We should get something like 2 2nd round picks or a 1st round pick and to pick up the rest of his contract.

Psshh... If you only report stories after they happen, you miss out on breaking the news. Rumors are much more interesting than fact. :p

  • Author
I'm confused:confused:

Post a link IF it happens. I'm a Raiders fan and my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard Moss was gone. I think he is A LOT better than Aaron Rogers, lol. We should get something like 2 2nd round picks or a 1st round pick and to pick up the rest of his contract.

A first round pick for Moss? :laugh: :laugh:

The Boston Globe reported that it would be a done deal tomorrow. Moss for Rodgers and the Packers also get a TE and a 7th round deal. The Raiders would also get a compensation pick depending on how Rodgers does the next 2 years. It was then reported that the GM for Green Bay denied the rumours. I think it will happen as they have been working the last few days to restructure Moss's contract. I think it's good for the Packers and I think Kiffin will be glad to get rid of him. This makes it interesting to see if the Raiders move down to give somebody Russell so they can get Johnson.

A first round pick for Moss? :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, notice I also said they would pay the rest of his contract. In other words Green Bay would just get Moss, (and his attitude:lol: )

If this does happen, you have to think the Raiders pick Calvin Johnson with the 1st pick.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.