March 17, 200719 yr Author Why would they risk going after Moss and take on a huge contract? It's time to overhaul and get young. Because they have tons of cash and were one game out of the playoffs in a weak NFC last year...
March 17, 200719 yr Because they have tons of cash and were one game out of the playoffs in a weak NFC last year... Do you believe that Moss puts them over the top?
March 17, 200719 yr Author Do you believe that Moss puts them over the top? It'll make that offense more powerful...which could help them win a couple more games... I'm not sure if it will get them in...too hard to tell right now.
March 17, 200719 yr The last couple of season it appears that Moss has lost some of his skills. Some of that may be due to injuries but I think the biggest decline in his skills is due to attitude. If Moss can regain the drive that he used to have, he IMO can still be a very good WR. Maybe being at GB will help him get the attitude adjustment that he needs. If so, he and their old QB could be an exciting duo. The way the Packers have played the last few years that is a chance I think I would take.
March 18, 200719 yr Author The last couple of season it appears that Moss has lost some of his skills. Some of that may be due to injuries but I think the biggest decline in his skills is due to attitude. If Moss can regain the drive that he used to have, he IMO can still be a very good WR. Maybe being at GB will help him get the attitude adjustment that he needs. If so, he and their old QB could be an exciting duo. The way the Packers have played the last few years that is a chance I think I would take. Some of the decline has to be credited towards the fact that he's been playing for the Raiders...
March 18, 200719 yr Moss would be a huge asset to the Pack. Jennings, Driver and Moss would make for a very good trio. Randy has been a dud in Oakland but I think winning would turn him around, Favre loves to throw it up for grabs and that's what Moss does best.
March 20, 200719 yr I don't see why anyone bothers, if Randy Moss didn't play in Oakland why would he wnat to play in Green Bay? He needs to quit whining and play like he did about 5 years ago. Green Bay doesn't have any more certain of a future than Oakland. They have no running back, Favre will retire soon and even drafting a QB in the 1st round of this yearts draft won't help.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.