Report: Moss heading to Green Bay

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last couple of season it appears that Moss has lost some of his skills. Some of that may be due to injuries but I think the biggest decline in his skills is due to attitude.

If Moss can regain the drive that he used to have, he IMO can still be a very good WR. Maybe being at GB will help him get the attitude adjustment that he needs. If so, he and their old QB could be an exciting duo. The way the Packers have played the last few years that is a chance I think I would take.

The last couple of season it appears that Moss has lost some of his skills. Some of that may be due to injuries but I think the biggest decline in his skills is due to attitude.

If Moss can regain the drive that he used to have, he IMO can still be a very good WR. Maybe being at GB will help him get the attitude adjustment that he needs. If so, he and their old QB could be an exciting duo. The way the Packers have played the last few years that is a chance I think I would take.

Some of the decline has to be credited towards the fact that he's been playing for the Raiders...

Moss would be a huge asset to the Pack. Jennings, Driver and Moss would make for a very good trio. Randy has been a dud in Oakland but I think winning would turn him around, Favre loves to throw it up for grabs and that's what Moss does best.

I don't see why anyone bothers, if Randy Moss didn't play in Oakland why would he wnat to play in Green Bay? He needs to quit whining and play like he did about 5 years ago.

Green Bay doesn't have any more certain of a future than Oakland. They have no running back, Favre will retire soon and even drafting a QB in the 1st round of this yearts draft won't help.