Coaching Changes in the 10th Region

I just heard that one of the members of the Lady Bear Coaching staff was looking at another coaching job in the 10th region.

Does anyone else know anything?

Is it Dusty Schultz? That would make for some interesting dinner discussion in that household.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Panther15z30 how did you know? Tubby has been in contact with me. Actually its for replacing David Hobbs. Tubby asked for my credentials and I replied that I could fill out the correct lineup in the score book..

Tubby said, "You're Hired!"

:laugh: So with the new job you think you can hook a brother up with courtside seats.:ylsuper:

The way Cat fans are talking on here URIT might be able to set you up with a whole row of tickets!!!

I think the obvious place to start would be to say what are the jobs that might be open in the 10th. Montgomery is a given...others...

What coaches are looking to make a move? Who would benefit the most in making a move to another school?

Moving on is a great thing. Not always a great thing for the program they are leaving because I feel like asst. coaches are vital to a team's success, but great in the sense that it is a new begining for a new head coach. Good luck to all that are leaving.

Hey Panther15z30 how did you know? Tubby has been in contact with me. Actually its for replacing David Hobbs. Tubby asked for my credentials and I replied that I could fill out the correct lineup in the score book..

Tubby said, "You're Hired!"

URIT on the Wildcats bench, can I get a WOOP, WOOP,?:dancingpa