Coaching Changes in the 10th Region

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like your rumors knew more than even Coach Ormes.

Coach Doyle and I talked at the peewee games at Deming, he reads this site from time to time and he doesn't know where these rumors are coming from that he might not be here, it would be crazy for him to leave now with the talent he has coming back, Erin Carmack, Kelsy Carmack, Michelle Smith, Chelsa Fryman, Stephanie Isacc are some returning players who have logged varsity time and Coach Doyle loves being here at Deming so why would he leave.

Coach Doyle and I talked at the peewee games at Deming, he reads this site from time to time and he doesn't know where these rumors are coming from that he might not be here, it would be crazy for him to leave now with the talent he has coming back, Erin Carmack, Kelsy Carmack, Michelle Smith, Chelsa Fryman, Stephanie Isacc are some returning players who have logged varsity time and Coach Doyle loves being here at Deming so why would he leave.

Well he would have to be crazy but I can think of one thing. Money. But with that great bunch of kids he has coming back he would have to be crazy to leave.

I for one would love to see a certain young lady follow her mother to the school district she works for.:D:p

I agree that Deming has some nice players coming up but the same thing will hurt them that always hurts them: depth and holes at key positions.

In today's basketball world, you have to be solid at PG, strong post game, good outside shooters and have 7-8 players that can really play.

Deming seems to have some very nice individual players and then either a lack of bench or a key hole in the starting lineup kills them.

Coach Doyle has done a good job with them over the past few years.