Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Win, Win Situation...

Featured Replies

For Tubby. Nobody expects UK to beat Villinova or Kansas, and IF they beat both teams Tubby will cool off that seat for at least a couple monthes...Remember it's March ANYTHING can Happen...GO BIG BLUE!!!!:dancingpa

I don't think Tubby will lose his job even if they do lose in the first round...which I hope and don't think they will.

It's only a win situation if they win.... If they lose... No.

I was listening to a couple of guys on Fox sports radio last night and they were talking like they knew Tubby was gone at the end of the season for sure. They really sounded like idiots that had no clue. And to make them sound even worse they were talking about Travis Ford being prolly the first guy they look at and offer. Total Idiots I tell ya.

And then Morris goes pro. It's not always a win win.

  • Author

Were going to beat Nova and Kansas, Write it down...

Were going to beat Nova and Kansas, Write it down...

 

Oh how I wish I shared your confidence.

Were going to beat Nova and Kansas, Write it down...

Man I hope your right

Were going to beat Nova and Kansas, Write it down...

 

And then bow out to the Salukis? :lol:

  • Author
And then bow out to the Salukis? :lol:

:sssh: :lol:

I put the Nova Uk game at 50/50 and if uk wins the kansas game doesnt look good. Kansas has too much talent and if u think uk is going to win u must be dreaming.

Beating Nova is really in the realm of possibility. Kansas brings name power in if we get by Nova, so maybe the team will focus. Kansas is as good as anybody to help us break out a little. I think it's possible to beat both or to get a double digit loss to Nova. Who knows with these guys. I do know that a little bit of luck is way overdue. It is March and a lot weirder things have happened than UK beating Kansas.

Nova has the uncanny ability to beat UK and upset Kansas, or get drilled by 20 in the 1st round. They are almost as unpredictable as UK.

  • Author

Kansas lost to Depaul and Oral Roberts...Very beatable team...

Kansas lost to Depaul and Drexel...Very beatable team...

Are you sure your not talking about Nova?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.