March 12, 200719 yr I hate to say that UK will be out the first round but they will. This team is like last years. Underachevers. This team has the ability to beat anyone anytime but i dont think this team is a TEAM. I hope im wrong.
March 12, 200719 yr While many fans see the tournament as a "win, now" situation as opposed to a "win, win", Tubby isn't going anywhere. There is no way UK can justify paying $4 million to make him go away. No way at all.
March 12, 200719 yr Were going to beat Nova and Kansas, Write it down... You guys are so funny...where's MSU Eagles for his Final Four prediction.
March 12, 200719 yr Were going to beat Nova and Kansas, Write it down... Consider it written... And BTW, I don't think that nobody thinks UK is going to beat 'Nova, IMO it's just that many believe that Nova isn't a team you want to see in the first round..
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.