Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miss Basketball

Featured Replies

Who are the front runnners for Miss Basketball this year?

  • Replies 126
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, here we go again!

 

I feel I have seen most of the front runners and my vote still goes to:

 

Rebecca Gray, Scott Co.

 

My second choice has changed, Campbell from Sacred Heart moves into this spot.

CHSmoott, this is one player I haven't had the pleasure of seeing but I hear she is one special player.

I like Campbell too for her all round game. I think Emily London and Keyla Snowden should get some consideration too!

Gray, Campbell, Brown, Queen, London, Snowden, Terry - in that oder - a preety good bunch - I sure hope they decide to play for Kentucky in the All Star game this summer! WOW!

She (Brown) is a special player. I think WKU is getting a steal and she has a chance to play a lot immediately.

 

All of the players mentioned in this thread are special. It is a matter of familiarity and individual preference when discussing the best. That is the great thing about discussions like this...it can also be the frustrating part.:lol:

...All of the players mentioned in this thread are special. It is a matter of familiarity and individual preference when discussing the best. That is the great thing about discussions like this...it can also be the frustrating part.:lol:

 

Well said, Claude Henry. So many times votes, awards and players receiving special recognition comes down to the personal preferences of those casting votes...and one can't change it...and I don't know that it is worth worring about. We are all the same in that regard (I'll wait for another day to post my thoughts concerning the impact of ones locale, those who practice sports writing as a hobby and feign independence, and even full-time journalists who do the same).

IMO if LCA continues to win Emily should get some serious consideration!

ALL A MVP

43rd DISTRICT MVP

11th REGION MVP

 

Emily London with tremendous Court Play and Big Game clutch performances should get alot of consideration. There are alot of good players in the 11th Region (including Gray, Novasel, Snowden) but none going to Bowling Green. If winning matters Lnodon is the choice.

Cast my vote for Hope Brown from North Hardin, especially if they make it to the state and she plays well.

 

 

Hope Brown had a fantastic game tonight against E'town in the 5th Region Championship game. North Hardin wins it 57-55. Go Lady Trojans!

I vote for Emily Queen from Rose Hill. She just finished an awesome Regional Tournament with 29 points and 15 rebounds. SHe averaged 23 points and 12 rebounds in the 16th region tournament!!

To those with an actual vote...

Look at the whole state before making up your minds. There is a nice bit of Kentucky soil east of Winchester!

 

Emily Queen - Rose Hill Christian School

Career #'s - Awesome

Back-to-Back 64th District Champs (No MVP Awarded - All Tournament Team)

Back-to-Back 16th Region Champs (Tournament MVP)

2006 State Runners-Up

Returning to make another run at the top

Two straight trips to the Sweet 16, setting new scoring and rebounding marks for everyone else to chase. Queen deserves Miss Basketball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.