Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason 71 Montgomery 54

Featured Replies

Any details?

  • Author
Any details?

 

 

Miller 19 and 10 boards

Middleton 15 with Five 3's

 

Game wasnt really close at all Mason came out and took care of business and will move on to face Brossart Saturday

Any details?

All Miller and Middleton in the 1st half which lead to a 30+ point lead.After that just coasted through with subs.Congrats Royals this is game 1 in the books up next Brosart.This game was never close and the final really don't give it justice.If the Royals play like this the rest of the way it will take a special team to beat them.:dancingpa

Mason came out with major pressure, great defense, forced turnovers and it was over at the end of the 1st quarter. The Royals were up 20 at the end of the quarter, 30 at the half.

 

Took the 2nd half off, but you score 47 in the first half, not much else to play for.

 

We will get to see Mustangs/Royals part 3 on saturday, should be fun.

All Miller and Middleton in the 1st half which lead to a 30+ point lead.After that just coasted through with subs.Congrats Royals this is game 1 in the books up next Brosart.This game was never close and the final really don't give it justice.If the Royals play like this the rest of the way it will take a special team to beat them.:dancingpa

 

I think my team is special......:D

Congrats to Mason Co no suprise in the outcome of this game.

I think my team is special......:D

Congrats to Mason Co no suprise in the outcome of this game.

They defiantly have a shot.

I believe Mason had it after the Miller dunk, which was the 2nd play of the game.

This gave game was over after the Royals led 2-0. Middleton was hot tonight.

 

What's with the 6'7" kid for Montgomery. Not only is he tall, he's got muscle, and he's left handed. He doesn't look like he has any heart, he could have made an impact.

Royals were hitting on all cylinders (sp) tonight!!!

 

Score no indication of their dominance over the Tribe tonight!!!

The score couldn't possibly be less indicative of what went on in this one. Honestly, we were at the game and I thought it might be a mistake when I first saw it in the thread title.

I agree with you goldsunrise. Your team is special and I have jumped completely on that wagon. Go Cards!

It was the Miller and Middleton show in the first half. Miller scored the first three baskets of the game, the third on a breakaway dunk a minute and a half into the game. According to the Maysville paper, Darius had 17 points, 6 boards, 5 assists and 2 blocks - in the first half; and Middleton had 15 points on 5 three-pointers - also in the first half. The Indians did score the first 5 points of the second half, but Mason stretched the lead to 30 real quick, then played the second and third team after that. Montgomery's starters stayed in until anout 3:15 left in the game, and were able to reduce the deficit against Mason's reserves.

 

Montgomery's best player (in my layman's opinion), Utterback - wasn't able to play. The 6'7" kid - Stephens (I think) saw very limited playing time. Picked up 2 fouls in about a minute in the first half; the second on a real obvious moving screen. I thought one of the bright spots for Montgomery was the play of #10.

 

I predicted the score would be 68-50; it was 69-51 with less than a minute to play and I was just about to run out and buy a Powerball ticket, but I think I'll save my money for Saturday's game...

Mason did the same thing they have done all year to 10th region teams and that is overwhelm them offensively. It is going to take a tough defensive team with some offensive guns and an off night of shooting for Mason to be beat. Brossart can supply the defense, but can they score enough?

I agree with you goldsunrise. Your team is special and I have jumped completely on that wagon. Go Cards!

 

Montgomery never gave up, even when they were down 30.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.