Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino on Tubby

Featured Replies

On ESPNs Mike and Mike show this morning, Pitino was a guest on the program. He was asked his opinion on the Tubby and UK situation and he said "In no way, would UK get rid of Tubby and if they did, it would set the program back 10-15 years". He went on to say, the biggest majority of UK fans want Tubby to stay, but, like any other program, have a small minority of unrealistic fans that are asking for him to go ....

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Rick would say anything bad about him and even if he did I doubt it would be on ESPN...I doubt it would set the program back 10-15 years though.

It would set us back several years.

Hopefully, Pitino's voice will carry enough credibility to help ease the heat...of course, a 3 or 4 wins this weekend could do that also.

I don't think Rick would say anything bad about him and even if he did I doubt it would be on ESPN...I doubt it would set the program back 10-15 years though.

I could see a very long term set back if he leaves. Other coaches would salivate at the recruiting tool it would provide against UK...

I could see a very long term set back if he leaves. Other coaches would salivate at the recruiting tool it would provide against UK...

 

How so?

By the way, don't we all want the program to go back to where it was 10-15 years ago?

How so?

Black coach run out by racist fan base. Like it or not, it would be used, and often...

Black coach run out by racist fan base. Like it or not, it would be used, and often...

 

I agree that it would be used often, but I don't think it'll be a problem. If (and when) Tubby does leave, it'll be announced that it was on his own terms. Either he'll head to the NBA, or he'll retire, IMO.

 

How badly did it hurt Notre Dame in football?

I agree that it would be used often, but I don't think it'll be a problem. If (and when) Tubby does leave, it'll be announced that it was on his own terms. Either he'll head to the NBA, or he'll retire, IMO.

 

How badly did it hurt Notre Dame in football?

2 years of Chunky Tuna recruits and how many big wins for the Irish???

You'll never find one of OTS's colleagues badmouthing him. He's a class act.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.