Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Draw

Featured Replies

To win the touranment they would more than likely have to beat Russell at sometime. If you think the 1st round is the Championship game, then it should be a cakewalk after that for the Lady Vikings. :sssh:

 

Well, I do think it will be a cakewalk for whoever wins that game. I think that Raceland lost a good player which will hurt them, I don't think Rose Hill can win with their two-player team, I think West Carter has a nice team but would have to play close to perfect to win 3 in a row. Just my opinion. No disrespect intended and I am looking forward to watching the games. I will also pray that everyone shows good sportsmanship and noone is injured - and of course, that the refs don't gang up to beat Rose Hill!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That last phrase was a joke or course!!!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I do think it will be a cakewalk for whoever wins that game. I think that Raceland lost a good player which will hurt them, I don't think Rose Hill can win with their two-player team, I think West Carter has a nice team but would have to play close to perfect to win 3 in a row. Just my opinion. No disrespect intended and I am looking forward to watching the games. I will also pray that everyone shows good sportsmanship and noone is injured - and of course, that the refs don't gang up to beat Rose Hill!

 

 

 

 

Didn't Rowan Co. lose to East Carter earlier in the year by 20 or so?

Didn't Rowan Co. lose to East Carter earlier in the year by 20 or so?

 

Yeah, but that doesn't mean much in the tourney.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean much in the tourney.

 

 

Sure it does. It means that East Carter is more than capable of beating Rowan Co., and that it wouldn't be a cakewalk for Rowan Co. if they were to beat Russell. I don't see Rowan Co. beating the Lady Devils though.

Sure it does. It means that East Carter is more than capable of beating Rowan Co., and that it wouldn't be a cakewalk for Rowan Co. if they were to beat Russell. I don't see Rowan Co. beating the Lady Devils though.

 

I guess we'll see. I do know one thing, a 20-point road loss without one of your starters and your head coach is a little different than a neutral court with a healthy roster and the experience of being there before.

I guess we'll see. I do know one thing, a 20-point road loss without one of your starters and your head coach is a little different than a neutral court with a healthy roster and the experience of being there before.

 

 

I won't argue that, but I certainly wouldn't call it a cakewalk either.

I don't see Rowan Co. beating the Lady Devils though.

 

Didn't Rowan Co. beat Russell by 20 points or so in the regular season?

Didn't Rowan Co. beat Russell by 20 points or so in the regular season?

 

 

Yes they did, and Russell also beat Rowan Co. in the regular season. I just think the loss to Raceland was the best thing to happen to Coach Kidwell and the Lady Devils. I still think they're the team to beat.

Troy Lee Thomas leads the Lady Vikings to this year's regional championship!

 

If you're Rowan or Russell you should like the draw...get the best out of the way right off the bat and move forward.

 

Yes, Raceland, East, West, Hill are all capable of a regional win, but I only see Rowan and Russell as the teams that pull off three in a row. And I think Rowan is a little better than the Lady Devils.

Yes they did, and Russell also beat Rowan Co. in the regular season. I just think the loss to Raceland was the best thing to happen to Coach Kidwell and the Lady Devils. I still think they're the team to beat.

 

But Rowan beat Russell on Russell's home court by 20 (later in the season) and lost to Russell by 6 on a neutral court (early in the season in the EKC tournament).

^ I have to disagree on that one. :eek: With Rose Hill, , Raceland, East and West in the tourney I wouldn't call the first round matchup between Rowan and Russell the Championship game at all. JMO :sssh: :D

 

:thumb:

 

IMHO I agree with ur JMO! Any of those teams can win it.

But Rowan beat Russell on Russell's home court by 20 (later in the season) and lost to Russell by 6 on a neutral court (early in the season in the EKC tournament).

 

 

 

Trust me I know that Rowan Co. is very capable of beating Russell. I'm just picking Russell to win the game.

  • Author

I'm really pleased that the Rowan County posters are so euphoric about the draw. Of course, playing at home will be their biggest advantage. I think MSUEagles called it a "neutral site" but he/she was, of course, kidding. And, his remark about the officiating was meant as a dig.

 

All in all, other than the Rowan Countians, I feel sure most everyone is picking Russell in that game. Clydesdales usually handle Shetlands.

I'm really pleased that the Rowan County posters are so euphoric about the draw. Of course, playing at home will be their biggest advantage. I think MSUEagles called it a "neutral site" but he/she was, of course, kidding. And, his remark about the officiating was meant as a dig.

 

All in all, other than the Rowan Countians, I feel sure most everyone is picking Russell in that game. Clydesdales usually handle Shetlands.

 

And defense usually wins championships. I'll take Rowan's defense against anyone in the region.

I'm really pleased that the Rowan County posters are so euphoric about the draw. Of course, playing at home will be their biggest advantage. I think MSUEagles called it a "neutral site" but he/she was, of course, kidding. And, his remark about the officiating was meant as a dig.

 

All in all, other than the Rowan Countians, I feel sure most everyone is picking Russell in that game. Clydesdales usually handle Shetlands.

 

 

MSU seems to be picking up where Wireman left off.:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.