Kentucky vs. Florida / thoughts and predictions

oldrambler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this being senior day at Florida that will make it even more tough for the Cats to come out with a win. Regardless I will go with my heart rather than my head and say that the Cats come up with some U.K. pride (do not want to be the first to lose to a SEC team 6 times in a row) and come out of gator alley with a 7pt win. U.K. and Tubby imo outplayed and out coached Fla. in the 1st meeting, shots just didn't fall.

U.K. 78

Fla. 71

Right now I have no idea about what the Cats are going to do in this game, I'm totally confused about this Wildcat team. I hope they win. Go CATS.

:thumb: We all wonder which U.K. team is going to show up from night to night. The one that can play and compete with practically anyone :thumb: or the one that plays like they just don't give a crap if they win or not. :irked:

Florida played under-par the first time these teams played...Remember the outcome of that one?

And UK couldnt hit water if they fell out of a boat that night. UK played well but if you cant put the ball in the hoop then you cant win.

I expect it to be a tough game but UF to win tho.

I think Florida has put it into cruise control until the NCAA tourney, and will still be there for Sunday's game. I am not giving a prediction, but if Morris puts forth the same effort he had against Georgia, and they shoot the three-ball well, it is very possible for UK to pull off the upset. The Cats would have to cut down on the turnovers, but it is very realistic to think UK has a good shot at winning.

Too many if's

Just a question: If UK gets run right out the building, losing by 15+ how bad will it be going into the SEC tourney?

Nobody is expecting a win anyway, so unless its 25+ points, I don't see it being much different.