Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Free Agency....

Featured Replies

There is also a rumor that the Texans are making a push to trade with the Browns so they can get Peterson. The deal is Carr and some draft picks.

I think the Browns really need Peterson!

I agree Carr is nothing more than Frye and definitely not worth the 3rd pick. Browns need to stay put and get Peterson and draft for an o-line to help him. Maybe sign Joe Horn or Stallworth.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steinbach will help them a lot on the oline. No way I'd pay Stallworth or Horn though.

Steinbach will help them a lot on the oline. No way I'd pay Stallworth or Horn though.

Well I don't know, ESPN said earlier that Horn is a second rate receiever now. He may want the big bucks but I don't know who'll give it to him.

This is good news, they need help on the O-line desperately and hopefully Steinbach can be a piece to the puzzle. I agree, if they protect Frye, and possibly draft Peterson to compliment Droughns, they could be a .500 team on the rise.

 

Peterson may not start pronto but I don't think Droughns can sniff is you know what.

The Bengals lost Marcus Wilkins today too. He signed a deal with the Falcons. Kenny Watson did resign with the Bengals.

 

As for the Browns, I've heard they want Joe Thomas. However, I've heard the Lions may take him first.

I've heard Thomas is real close to signing with the Pats! That is HUGE! Not only do they get a stud but it goes against their philosophy. It will be interesting to see how the lockerroom reacts as there are a lot of guys that have passed on money there. It's not their style.

What is the deal with the Bills by the way? They let Clemments go, London Fletcher is a Redskin (Great pickup for them), Spikes is on the block along with Magahee. Did they just decide to dump any good player they had except Evans?

  • Author
I've heard Thomas is real close to signing with the Pats! That is HUGE! Not only do they get a stud but it goes against their philosophy. It will be interesting to see how the lockerroom reacts as there are a lot of guys that have passed on money there. It's not their style.

What is the deal with the Bills by the way? They let Clemments go, London Fletcher is a Redskin (Great pickup for them), Spikes is on the block along with Magahee. Did they just decide to dump any good player they had except Evans?

Its a done deal from what I have seen.

  • Author

Dillon had been granted his release from the Pats.

BIG suprise! Look for Travis Henry to possibly be released from the Titans. It was a given that Chris Brown was probably gone but with the productive season Henry had I'm a little suprised. It seems he is a lot like Porter with a big bonus due that the Titans aren't going to pay. Either he takes a cut or he's out it looks like.

Ahman Green, Corey Dillon, Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, Tatum Bell that's some pretty big names out there that are available.

YES I said Tatum Bell! The Lions are already shopping him around!

  • Author

This off season is starting off like Baseball's.

Nate Clements signed with the 49ers for 8 years $80 million.

 

Eric Steinbach & the Browns look to have reached an agreement for the next 7 years.

  • Author

Thomas to the Pats is a done deal. Thats is bad news for everyone in the NFL.

There are some ridiculous deals going on out there. I can see why the Giants didn't make an effort to sign Nate Clements. 8 years $80 million!? WOW!

 

Tons of money being thrown around. The Giants back up TE just signed a $18 million deal with the Vikings...$7 million guranteed! That's as much as the Giants signed O'hara (their starting center) for!!! If Shaun O'hara would have hit the market, he may have gotten $30 million! Good thing the Giants locked him up quickly. :lol:

I agree Carr is nothing more than Frye and definitely not worth the 3rd pick. Browns need to stay put and get Peterson and draft for an o-line to help him. Maybe sign Joe Horn or Stallworth.

This would be an awful move to trade with the Texans for David Carr. Frye is good enough to do the job, and Carr would not be much of an upgrade if any at all. I would draft Joe Thomas if he was available, but if the Lions take him, my second choice would be Peterson. Joe Horn would be a nice addition, but I am not sure how much $$$ he is asking for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.