Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Free Agency....

Featured Replies

  • Author
Why are you telling me to relax? Did I insinuate something was wrong?

See what I mean.I'm jp its all good.:thumb:

  • Replies 103
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard the Giants have offered the Bills (or will offer the Bills) a 4th round pick, a conditional pick and WR Tim Carter for Mcgahee...and that may be enough.

No way I'd do that if I were the Bills but the Giants would be sitting pretty with Magahee and Jacobs!

No way I'd do that if I were the Bills but the Giants would be sitting pretty with Magahee and Jacobs!

 

 

The Bills seem fairly desperate to get rid of him...

The Bills seem fairly desperate to get rid of him...

 

I don't understand why they want to get rid of Willis. They must know something we don't. :confused:

I don't understand why they want to get rid of Willis. They must know something we don't. :confused:

 

 

I believe he and the organization aren't getting along very well..

Maghee was a freak in college but he's really been more of a grind it out workhorse in the NFL without the big play ability. The thing that might be deceiving about that is the Bills passing game hasn't helped him a lot. I do think Lee Evans has the potential to be a star there.

The thing you never know about these guys being dropped is if the team knows something health wise that others don't. I guess the Bills feel like ATrain can carry the load?

  • Author

http://www.kffl.com

 

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports free agent DL Patrick Kerney (Falcons) could visit the Seattle Seahawks Saturday, March 3.

  • Author

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports free agent TE Daniel Graham (Patriots) is scheduled to visit the Denver Broncos Friday, March 2.

  • Author

Looks like Cleveland and Tampa are going to be battling for Steinbach.

  • Author

Looks like Steinbach might be singed by someone today.

Notes: Giants Interested in Stinchcomb

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

 

This is really a painfully slow start to the free-agent signing period, which is somewhat surprising given all the salary cap cash out there. I’m not surprised that the Giants are moving slowly, though. With only somewhere between $12-14 million to spend, that puts them in the bottom third of the league.

 

Dominic Rhodes finally landed in New Jersey a little while ago and is presumably on his way to Giants Stadium to meet with team officials. The delayed start could mean nothing will get done between the two sides until tomorrow.

 

In the meantime, the Giants do have a Plan B in case free-agent tackle Leonard Davis decides not to visit them. They have contacted the agent for Saints tackle Jonathan Stinchcomb, a 6-5, 315 pounder who started 16 games at right tackle last season.

 

His agent, Pat Dye, stressed that “nothing is imminent,” but the Giants have made their interest known.

 

 

Both CB Nate Clements and S Michael Lewis are reportedly in San Francisco visiting the 49ers. That’s bad news for the Giants on both fronts since the 49ers, by some estimates, have about $35 million in salary cap space to play with – the most in the league.

 

 

Fullback Ovie Mughelli, one of the Giants’ lesser free-agent targets, has reportedly signed with the Atlanta Falcons. Apparently he got a six-year, $18 million deal with a $5 million signing bonus – the biggest contract ever given to a fullback. Wow.

 

 

Ahman Green, one of the few free-agent options at running back, is rumored to be looking for a deal worth around $5 million per season. Considering the Giants want a running back to carry the ball only 10-15 times per game, I think you can safely rule him out.

Just announced on ESPN that Eric Steinbach was signed by Cleveland to a monster deal.

 

If they are able to protect their quarterback and have a consistent running game, they just might challenge for 8-8.

Just announced on ESPN that Eric Steinbach was signed by Cleveland to a monster deal.

 

If they are able to protect their quarterback and have a consistent running game, they just might challenge for 8-8.

 

Said to be taking Adrian Peterson in the draft. GO BROWNS!

Look for Ahman Green to possibly end up a Bronco. If he stays healthy he could revive his career there! I think he ends up with the Texans if he doesn't go there.

Corey Dillon has been cut too. Some place like the Jets could be in his cards if they don't think they can get a RB in the draft. There are several pretty good RB's on the market this year if they are willing to restructure contracts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.