Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Free Agency....

Featured Replies

How funny would it be if the Bengals picked up Porter. I guess I would be forced to like him.

He's probably gonna want a good amount of $$...

  • Replies 103
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
He's probably gonna want a good amount of $$...

He is to old to get a lot of money.

He is to old to get a lot of money.

 

Not in his mind, and im sure someone like Miami will pay him what he wants.

He's probably gonna want a good amount of $$...

 

The possibility of playing with Chad and for Marvin could make it interesting. Plus who wouldn't want two shots a year to stick it to the team that cut you?

 

 

With that said, I think it's highly unlikely he is a Bengal.

The possibility of playing with Chad and for Marvin could make it interesting. Plus who wouldn't want two shots a year to stick it to the team that cut you?

 

With that said, I think it's highly unlikely he is a Bengal.

 

Especially as a rival bengal. I would love to see it. But like you said highly unlikely.

If the price is right, I wouldn't mind seeing Porter in black and orange. He brings an attitude that is much needed on the defense. However, like the rest of you, I don't see it happening.

The possibility of playing with Chad and for Marvin could make it interesting. Plus who wouldn't want two shots a year to stick it to the team that cut you?

 

 

With that said, I think it's highly unlikely he is a Bengal.

 

 

The only thing that will influence him will be $$. I'm sure he might like Chad and Marvin and might want to stick it to his old team...but if another team offers him more money, you think he will be thinking about those things? I doubt it.

He is to old to get a lot of money.

 

 

In a weak free agent market where over half the league has around $20 million in cap room? He'll get paid..

  • Author
In a weak free agent market where over half the league has around $20 million in cap room? He'll get paid..

He will for sure but he isn't worth it.

He will for sure but he isn't worth it.

 

 

I never said whether or not he was worth it. Just that he'll get it.

  • Author
I never said whether or not he was worth it. Just that he'll get it.

You don't have to justify yourself. I said never you said that. I knew that you ment. Relax man.:lol:

Not good for Green. This is telling me that green is on his way out or maybe Croyle is not quite panning out?

There's been a little talk of Green to Miami but I can't see Haurd's agent taking #2 QB money if Green is going to be out because Green is making #1 money. A #1 QB just signing for #2 money would be a very disgruntle QB going into the start of a season which is no good at all for chemistry.

I really think that Porter will be a Bengal.

Thomas will be a huge pickup for somebody!

As far as signing free agents, you guys are right it isn't until after midnight.

These things are done illegally though. Look at LaCharles Bentley. He signed at 12:10 A.M.

Willis Magahee trade talks are interesting too!

I really wish the Jets would go after Michael Turner. He is the biggest talent out there IMO other than maybe Thomas and Clements.

You don't have to justify yourself. I said never you said that. I knew that you ment. Relax man.:lol:

 

 

Why are you telling me to relax? Did I insinuate something was wrong?

I really think that Porter will be a Bengal.

Thomas will be a huge pickup for somebody!

As far as signing free agents, you guys are right it isn't until after midnight.

These things are done illegally though. Look at LaCharles Bentley. He signed at 12:10 A.M.

Willis Magahee trade talks are interesting too!

I really wish the Jets would go after Michael Turner. He is the biggest talent out there IMO other than maybe Thomas and Clements.

 

 

I've heard the Giants have offered the Bills (or will offer the Bills) a 4th round pick, a conditional pick and WR Tim Carter for Mcgahee...and that may be enough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.