Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Free Agency....

Featured Replies

Nate Clements just just an $80 million deal with San Fran.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Just announced on ESPN that Eric Steinbach was signed by Cleveland to a monster deal.

 

If they are able to protect their quarterback and have a consistent running game, they just might challenge for 8-8.

I just saw it was for 7 years.:scared:

  • Author
Nate Clements just just an $80 million deal with San Fran.

How many years?

How many years?

I'm thinking it said 5 years on ESPN but the website doesn't have anything so I'm not sure.

  • Author
I'm thinking it said 5 years on ESPN but the website doesn't have anything so I'm not sure.

Negative. It is an 8 year deal. You will never see an NFL player make $15 Mil a year with the cap the way it is right now. 22 Mil of it is guaranteed.

  • Author

The Bills signed Derrick Dockery to a 7 years $49 Million contract with $18.5 Mil guaranteed and $23 Mil the first 3 years.

Negative. It is an 8 year deal. You will never see an NFL player make 15 Mil a year with the cap the way it is right now. 22 Mil of it is guaranteed.

My bad, I knew it was somewhere though. They said he's the highest paid defensive player or something like that?

  • Author
My bad, I knew it was somewhere though. They said he's the highest paid defensive player or something like that?

:thumb: I would say so that is a WHOLE LOT of money.

Adalias Thomas is looking at the Pats and Niners. Just thinking about him being a Pat is scary!

Somebody had mentioned what if Porter went to Baltimore. I'm not saying it is going to happen but it is pretty wild to think about him and Ray playing by each other! Talk about QB's with the fear of God in their eyes at the line of scrimmage as both LBer's are barking at them!

Adalias Thomas is looking at the Pats and Niners. Just thinking about him being a Pat is scary!

Somebody had mentioned what if Porter went to Baltimore. I'm not saying it is going to happen but it is pretty wild to think about him and Ray playing by each other! Talk about QB's with the fear of God in their eyes at the line of scrimmage as both LBer's are barking at them!

I could see Thomas going to the 49ers since Clements went. 49ers could be a team on the rise.

  • Author
I could see Thomas going to the 49ers since Clements went. 49ers could be a team on the rise.

I don't think they are goin to invest that much money in 2 players.

Just announced on ESPN that Eric Steinbach was signed by Cleveland to a monster deal.

 

If they are able to protect their quarterback and have a consistent running game, they just might challenge for 8-8.

This is good news, they need help on the O-line desperately and hopefully Steinbach can be a piece to the puzzle. I agree, if they protect Frye, and possibly draft Peterson to compliment Droughns, they could be a .500 team on the rise.

I wonder what Steinbach ended up getting paid? I'd say he got got some $$$!

Peterson would do wonders for the Browns if he is healthy. He alone would help Fry IMO.

Clemments signed 8 year 80 million dollars (I think that's the highest ever for a defensive guy) 22 bonus I think.

Steinbach I think was 7 year 49 million.

Steinbach is a huge pickup but I think he and especially Dockery were overpaid. Steve Hutchinson is by far better than these guys and is making less!

HB20 The Giants signed Sean O Hare Center.

I was a little suprised the Dolphins let Kevin Carter go.

Broncos are looking at: Patrick Kerny, Ahman Green, Daniel Grahm and 1 more guy. That is some big names right there!

There is also a rumor that the Texans are making a push to trade with the Browns so they can get Peterson. The deal is Carr and some draft picks.

I think the Browns really need Peterson!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.