February 28, 200719 yr I think this a good spot to put all the moves that will be going on and who is looking at who. Looks like a team just North of us is looking at getting Steinbach.
February 28, 200719 yr Author From: http://www.kffl.com Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports the Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders have discussed a possible trade scenario involving WR Randy Moss, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The Packers would be interested in landing Moss if he agrees to restructure his contract. Moss is scheduled to earn a base salary of $9.75 million next season and $11.25 million in 2008, the final year of the eight-year, $75 million contract he signed with the Minnesota Vikings. The Raiders would free up roughly $8 million in cap room for 2007 should they trade Moss, even though they would absorb the remaining $4.04 million of Moss' signing bonus yet unaccounted for.
February 28, 200719 yr From: http://www.kffl.com Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports the Green Bay Packers and Oakland Raiders have discussed a possible trade scenario involving WR Randy Moss, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The Packers would be interested in landing Moss if he agrees to restructure his contract. Moss is scheduled to earn a base salary of $9.75 million next season and $11.25 million in 2008, the final year of the eight-year, $75 million contract he signed with the Minnesota Vikings. The Raiders would free up roughly $8 million in cap room for 2007 should they trade Moss, even though they would absorb the remaining $4.04 million of Moss' signing bonus yet unaccounted for. I would love to see Moss catching a few from one of the greatest QB's of all time.
February 28, 200719 yr Looks like the Giants will be making a run at Nate Clements (BUF), Adalius Thomas (BAL), Cato June (IND), Nick Harper (IND). I would love to see them sign Clements and either Thomas or June...
March 1, 200719 yr I believe Joey Porter (Pitt), Vernon Haynes (Pitt) and Joe Horn (NO) were all released today.
March 1, 200719 yr Fred Taylor just signed an extension today, I know he wasn't a free agent. Looks like fragile Fred will retire as a Jaguar. Lance Briggs was slapped with the franchise tag, so he likely won't be leaving Chicago. Saw something on the ESPN scroll that said the Jets are looking at possibly trading Patrick Ramsey
March 1, 200719 yr Cheigs resigned Huard to a 3 yeah $7.5 Million deal. Not good for Green. This is telling me that green is on his way out or maybe Croyle is not quite panning out?
March 2, 200719 yr I heard on 1530 that the Bengals signed Daniel Graham.....Don't know if there is any truth to that or not...
March 2, 200719 yr Browns are going after Nate Clements and Eric Steinbach according their website, hopefully they get both...
March 2, 200719 yr I heard on 1530 that the Bengals signed Daniel Graham.....Don't know if there is any truth to that or not... Kinda impossible for them to have already signed them, since it is aainst the rulesto "officially" talk to any free agent before midnight tonight.
March 2, 200719 yr Author Kinda impossible for them to have already signed them, since it is aainst the rulesto "officially" talk to any free agent before midnight tonight. We are known for ignoring rules.
March 2, 200719 yr We are known for ignoring rules. :lol: Every team talks to free agents early...but no one can sign them early...according to what I've read.
March 2, 200719 yr Author How funny would it be if the Bengals picked up Porter. I guess I would be forced to like him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.