Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Throw back UK uni's for the tourney!

Featured Replies

Anything Denim that is not jeans just isn't cool anymore sorry guys.

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I second that...

They couldn't wear the denim anymore even if they wanted too. It was made by Converse--Nike would have a fit.

It's Walter McCarty (#40), Marcus Camby (#21) and Anthony Epps (#25).

Maybe the cat's should bring back the 1996 uni's, the ones with the claw marks on the trunks or them denim uniforms for the SEC and NCAA tournament to try and restore the magic!:D

 

What's your favorite UK uni?

 

I didn't really like the claw marks that much, and the denim just wouldnt be that good these days. I personally like the last uniforms we had the best as of late. At first I liked the new uniforms we had now, just because it had been awhile since we made a change, but I realize now that I dont like these new ones as much as the ones we had before these uniforms...

I would rather some of those players than the Uniforms.

^could be, yes. Anderson was #23...Epps was #25 ..I think that looks like the loop to a 5

:thumb: I believe its Epps also.

It's Epps, that's a 5.

It's Epps, that's a 5.

 

:thumb: Your definitely right it is Epps, you really dont even need to see the number to know that because it doesn't even look like Anderson and looks dead on Epps...

The claw marks and denim uni's will never be brought back. They were Apex and Converse, we're strictly Nike now...thank God!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.