Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Holmes

Featured Replies

On 5/10/2026 at 11:38 AM, Walter said:

To be fair, there isn't a program in the state that wouldn't have made that same hire. 

I do agree, however, that Sully could have kept things rolling in Covington with the talent that was in the pipeline that Booher inherited. 

100% Spot on here Walter! I can remember talking with Sully during that time and he said he would have retired being the Holmes coach. Holmes was scorching hot back then and it would have been nice to see that train continuing down the track.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think he’s referring to the talent on their basketball team, or really any other sports teams. My entire life, even a bad Holmes team would beat Saint Henry, Lloyd, Ludlow, Beechwood, and other scho

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    While I understand that type of thinking, and a lot of admin think just like that about wanting someone with head coaching experience. I also believe that is where a lot of schools also mess up, and t

  • 4 Quarters
    4 Quarters

    You better make the list longer.

Interviews should start this week for Holmes.

This one has been unusually quiet, wonder what is taking so long Covington?

The more I think about it, I believe if a certain kind of coach was hired, this program could be brought back to life.

James Bolden posted to his Facebook page, that he wasn't offered the Holmes job. I am not sure who they have hired but it sounds like there will be an announcement soon. 

2 hours ago, Herbie22 said:

James Bolden posted to his Facebook page, that he wasn't offered the Holmes job. I am not sure who they have hired but it sounds like there will be an announcement soon. 

So am I correct in thinking he applied?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.