Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 NBA Playoffs

Featured Replies

Philly takes game 7 at Boston 109-100 and now will take on the Knicks on Monday night at 7:00pm on NBC. Boston in their storied history was 32-0 all-time when leading a series 3-1.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Tonight, Reed Sheppard is the hero. Lakers go on a 13-1 run to close the Rockets lead to 3 with 3 minutes to go. Then two big baskets by Sheppard, the second a breakaway dunk after a strip/steal of Le

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Nothing against the Knicks or Cavs but this is probably for the NBA Championship in this series.

  • theguru
    theguru

    I am glad I stuck it out, LeBron looked great and the Lakers have a 2-0 lead over the Rockets. And I see Wemby is concussed and uncertain for game three. 

Posted Images

I didn't watch much NBA this year. Tonight was the first time I watched the Celtics. Live by the 3, die by the 3. They have no inside presence on either end of the floor. I thought the 76ers looked like the better team. Boston had no answer for Embid.

  • Author

Timberwolves beat the Spurs 104-102 in game one, excellent game. 

Knicks crushed the Sixers in game one.

Lakers/Thunder tonight and the Cavaliers/Pistons tonight.

Thunder might sweep the Lakers. 

Cavs / Pistons will be interesting. I think the Cavs supporting cast is a little better with more overall depth. The Pistons are relying too much on Cunningham.

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Thunder might sweep the Lakers. 

Cavs / Pistons will be interesting. I think the Cavs supporting cast is a little better with more overall depth. The Pistons are relying too much on Cunningham.

I am rooting for the Lakers but I am not overly optimistic. 

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

Timberwolves beat the Spurs 104-102 in game one, excellent game. 

Knicks crushed the Sixers in game one.

Lakers/Thunder tonight and the Cavaliers/Pistons tonight.

Wish I could have stayed up to watch T-Wolves and Spurs. 

Game 2 of Knicks Sixers will tell the tale on that matchup. Sixers just weren't ready for game 1 after the Celtics series. Let's see if they are able to compete in game 2.

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Wish I could have stayed up to watch T-Wolves and Spurs. 

Game 2 of Knicks Sixers will tell the tale on that matchup. Sixers just weren't ready for game 1 after the Celtics series. Let's see if they are able to compete in game 2.

I always stay up late so that game was right in my wheelhouse and I agree on the Sixers. 

As the biggest Timberwolves fan on BGP, these late tips are going to be the death of me. Three years in a row of multiple round late tips are not good for ya boy's health. Does look like I'm going this Friday (assuming I can afford to get in ?)

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I always stay up late so that game was right in my wheelhouse and I agree on the Sixers. 

I'm up late also, but not that late.

  • Author
Just now, bugatti said:

As the biggest Timberwolves fan on BGP, these late tips are going to be the death of me. Three years in a row of multiple round late tips are not good for ya boy's health. Does look like I'm going this Friday (assuming I can afford to get in :))

I was thinking about you last night as the game was a final. ?

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

I'm up late also, but not that late.

Usually 0300 or so for me. 

Midway through the 3rd quarter Detroit leads Cleveland 67-57. The Lakers at the Thunder are just now tipping off. At least the games are earlier tonight. lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.