Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 NBA Playoffs

Featured Replies

Looks like early on the Sixers are just mailing it in as they trail the Knicks 25-11 halfway through the first quarter.

  • Replies 176
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Tonight, Reed Sheppard is the hero. Lakers go on a 13-1 run to close the Rockets lead to 3 with 3 minutes to go. Then two big baskets by Sheppard, the second a breakaway dunk after a strip/steal of Le

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Nothing against the Knicks or Cavs but this is probably for the NBA Championship in this series.

  • theguru
    theguru

    I am glad I stuck it out, LeBron looked great and the Lakers have a 2-0 lead over the Rockets. And I see Wemby is concussed and uncertain for game three. 

Posted Images

Knicks sweep 76ers with a 144-114 win this afternoon. 
 

In tonight’s game the Timberwolves are leading the Spurs 38-34 with still 8:24 left in the first half. 

  • Author

Wemby got ejected and Min is up 100-99 with 358 left. 

Timberwolves defeat Spurs 114-109 to even their series at 2-2. Next game is Tuesday night at 8:00pm on NBC. 

  • Author
13 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Timberwolves defeat Spurs 114-109 to even their series at 2-2. Next game is Tuesday night at 8:00pm on NBC. 

I don't like ejections or other hubba bubba besides the games but this was an entertaining game to watch.

I have my popcorn for Tuesday. 

Tonight's two games are at 8:00pm & 10:40pm (why I don't know). 

The 8:00pm game will have the Detroit Pistons at the Cleveland Cavs.

The 10:40pm game has the Thunder at the Lakers. I love the Lakers always have since the early to mid 70's but work tomorrow so I won't be setting up that late to watch a game that I have no faith of them winning. lol

  • Author
3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Tonight's two games are at 8:00pm & 10:40pm (why I don't know). 

The 8:00pm game will have the Detroit Pistons at the Cleveland Cavs.

The 10:40pm game has the Thunder at the Lakers. I love the Lakers always have since the early to mid 70's but work tomorrow so I won't be setting up that late to watch a game that I have no faith of them winning. lol

I will watch a little bit for you, and look there, it is 1040pm!

Donovan Mitchell puts on a show in the second half with 39 points, tieing the record for second half points in a playoff game. Mitchell plays a lot bigger than 6' 2".

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I will watch a little bit for you, and look there, it is 1040pm!

Thanks I turning in now the Cavs evened the series at 2-2 with a 112-103 win over the Pistons tonight. 

  • Author
21 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Thanks I turning in now the Cavs evened the series at 2-2 with a 112-103 win over the Pistons tonight. 

Lakers are up 17-16 with Bron on the bench.

Lakers fall 115-110 last night as the Thunder sweep them. The Lakers led 110-109 with about :40 seconds left and were outscored 6-0 to close out the game and their season. 

  • Author
3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Lakers fall 115-110 last night as the Thunder sweep them. The Lakers led 110-109 with about :40 seconds left and were outscored 6-0 to close out the game and their season. 

I took a little nappy nap during the 3rd quarter but I watched the ending.  The Lakers had a real chance to win the game but OKC was clearly the better team, by a lot. 

Only one game tonight in the NBA Playoffs it should a good one with a good bit of intensity as the Timberwolves at Spurs. The tipoff is a few minutes after 8.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.