Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Women's NCAA Tournament

Featured Replies

South Carolina has knocked off 38-0 UConn by 14 at 62-48 and Staley and Auriemma have to be separated at midcourt before the end of the game. Also go check out Auriemma end of 3rd quarter interview. It got very heated it was a good game to watch.

  • Author
12 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am watching, drama drama drama, ugh..

Any thoughts @Tranquility Base?

Did you see his interview with Holly Rowe at the end of the 3rd quarter? If not you should check it out. lol

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Did you see his interview with Holly Rowe at the end of the 3rd quarter? If not you should check it out. lol

I heard like three words of it and walked away disgusted.  I was hoping for some good, clean basketball, not more controversy. 

38 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am watching, drama drama drama, ugh..

Any thoughts @Tranquility Base?

It's a combination of things.

Staley is a coach on the Coach K mould, she, as he did, will be in the officials ear from the opening tip. And tonight she was.   Add to that, UConn played, by far, their worst game of the season.  They just didn't have it tonight and he knew it.  You could tell at the in-game interview that Geno knew they weren't winning tonight and that's a frustrating feeling.  

He had three options, and 2 of them were no-win.   He could do nothing, which isn't his style.  He can bash his own team (which would have been warranted, but would have rubbed some the wrong way) or he could do what he did, bash the refs and Coach Staley, which makes him look like a sore loser.   

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

South Carolina has knocked off 38-0 UConn by 14 at 62-48 and Staley and Auriemma have to be separated at midcourt before the end of the game. Also go check out Auriemma end of 3rd quarter interview. It got very heated it was a good game to watch.

Yeah, I saw that part.

  • Author

UCLA stepped up to make sure it will not be an all-SEC final by defeating Texas in really an ugly game 51-44. 

  • Author

South Carolina and UCLA will play for the Women's Championship on Sunday afternoon at 3:30pm on ABC.

I don't watch NCAA women's basketball much at all, but I watched most of both games last night. That was some ugly basketball. And I mean ugly! I was surprised at how bad it was.

Edited by Voice of Reason

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I don't watch NCAA women's basketball much at all, but I watched most of both games last night. That was some ugly basketball. And I mean ugly! I was surprised at how bad it was.

Agreed, I watched it out of boredom, total ugly.

19 hours ago, theguru said:

geno1.jpg

As far as I'm concerned, it's too late.

Total blowout after 3 quarters, UCLA up by 29.

Is a running clock coming?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.