Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 SEC Tournament Bracket and Discussion

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

In today's SEC Semifinals in the first game Vandy defeated Florida by 17 at 91-74 to make the finals tomorrow afternoon. In the 2nd semis Arkansas is leading surprising Ole Miss 35-28 late in the first half.

So what's your take on this, is the SEC that good. or that bad?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bugatti
    bugatti

    Acuff Jr. is the type of dude that can drag a team to the Final Four by himself. Calipari got himself another future NBA baller.

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    20 wins should happen. I’ll be very disappointed if they lose to LSU. The miracle win was on the road, surely they can do this at neutral.    A six seed, I’m somewhat pessimistic. Bracketmatrix

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Two years into the Pope era, player selection and roster construction has been the problem both years. On the coaching side, I think he is good enough to coach a title contender, but I have doubts. Hi

Posted Images

  • Author
2 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

So what's your take on this, is the SEC that good. or that bad?

Don't know I was just posting the result. I do think Florida is good enough to make it back to the Final 4. Plus, Ken Pom has the SEC as the best conference in the Country I think the Big 12's top is a good bit stronger and Duke from the ACC but top to bottom the SEC is the strongest.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Don't know I was just posting the result. I do think Florida is good enough to make it back to the Final 4.

I'll wait until I see the bracket, but I doubt it.

  • Author

Ole Miss has now taken Arkansas to OT trying to continue their amazing run.

  • Author

Arkansas holds off Ole Miss 93-90 to advance to the SEC Championship game tomorrow at 1:00pm on ESPN.

  • Author
1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

Is Travis finding his way?

I don't know about that he had 9 points today on 3-9 from 3 and he only averaged 5 points a game this year. He had 14 games this year where he scored 3 or less points. If you are talking about somewhere that he could play more then yes. They did lose 20 games and their season is over.

5 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Who had Vandy vs Arkansas for the SEC title back in November?

I don’t think Arkansas is a surprise, but Vandy definitely is a big surprise. 

15 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Who had Vandy vs Arkansas for the SEC title back in November?

15 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I don’t think Arkansas is a surprise, but Vandy definitely is a big surprise. 

Agree on Vandy and loved watching some of it.

Speaking of being SEC champs, here is an old coach to do it. 

therick.jpg

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Agree on Vandy and loved watching some of it.

Speaking of being SEC champs, here is an old coach to do it. 

therick.jpg

Rick(Suitcase)Pitino.

  • Author

With today's win by Penn in the Ivy League championship game Penn's coach Fran McCaffery has now taken 5 teams to the NCAA tournament. I would not have thought that.

  • Author

Arkansas has come from down 7 at 55-48 and now lead 64-61 with 8:24 to play.

  • Author

Arkansas is closing out the SEC title game on a 12-0 and lead 86-72 with :42 seconds to play. The Hogs winning the SEC title game will it be enough to move them up to the #3 line or probably more likely a #4 seed. I guess we will find out in about 3 hours.

  • Author
2 hours ago, theguru said:

Agree on Vandy and loved watching some of it.

Speaking of being SEC champs, here is an old coach to do it. 

therick.jpg

Fran McCaffery has now won 5 different conference tournaments with different teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.