Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 SEC Tournament Bracket and Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bugatti
    bugatti

    Acuff Jr. is the type of dude that can drag a team to the Final Four by himself. Calipari got himself another future NBA baller.

  • DragonFire
    DragonFire

    20 wins should happen. I’ll be very disappointed if they lose to LSU. The miracle win was on the road, surely they can do this at neutral.    A six seed, I’m somewhat pessimistic. Bracketmatrix

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Two years into the Pope era, player selection and roster construction has been the problem both years. On the coaching side, I think he is good enough to coach a title contender, but I have doubts. Hi

Posted Images

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Fran McCaffery has now won 5 different conference tournaments with different teams.

Thank you and these graphics anymore, you are lucky if half of them are completely accurate. 

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

Thank you and these graphics anymore, you are lucky if half of them are completely accurate. 

Very true I don't know the other 3 but I heard on ESPN before the SEC title game on College Game Day that McCaffery was the 5 coach to win conference tournament titles with 5 different teams.

25 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Very true I don't know the other 3 but I heard on ESPN before the SEC title game on College Game Day that McCaffery was the 5 coach to win conference tournament titles with 5 different teams.

Calipari has now won a conference tournament title with all 4 of the college teams he has coached. Definitely very impressive by all these coaches. 

Acuff Jr. is the type of dude that can drag a team to the Final Four by himself. Calipari got himself another future NBA baller.

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Acuff Jr. is the type of dude that can drag a team to the Final Four by himself. Calipari got himself another future NBA baller.

No doubt. Which it was best to both parties to move on. I do think people didn’t think about how him being gone, also meant missing out on getting the top talent. To many people assume the Kentucky name would still get that type of player. However, the Kentucky name only gets coaches in the door. Have to have a coach who can close. Which is what Pitino and Calipari were great at when they were here. 

2 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Arkansas is closing out the SEC title game on a 12-0 and lead 86-72 with :42 seconds to play. The Hogs winning the SEC title game will it be enough to move them up to the #3 line or probably more likely a #4 seed. I guess we will find out in about 3 hours.

I would be surprised if they get a 3 seed. Only because we have seen in the past, that with the SEC championship on a Sunday, it doesn’t seem to really change seeding at all. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

I would be surprised if they get a 3 seed. Only because we have seen in the past, that with the SEC championship on a Sunday, it doesn’t seem to really change seeding at all. 

We were correct they did get a #4 but it is in weakest of the 4 regions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.