Mason Co. 62 Clark Co. 54

What's unreal about it? I'm saying the better team won the game and Mason made the plays to come out on top, especiallly Browning? I think, he hit two tough shots in the lane that looked like there was no shot of them going in. I'm just saying the 2nd half wasn't very well, you could give some credit to Mason for stepping up their D, which they did, but 14 points in a half is not very good. I think Mason started the half off with like a 17-3 run.

Well enough maybe i read your other post wrong,I took it as if you was saying the Cards had a bad 2nd half not that the Royals made it bad and that if you were saying the cards should have won by double digits.:D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well enough maybe i read your other post wrong,I took it as if you was saying the Cards had a bad 2nd half not that the Royals made it bad and that if you were saying the cards should have won by double digits.:D

I knew that the Royals would make adjustments at the half and it would be close the second half. Never dreamed that the Cards would only hit 4-21 shots in the second half. Give Mason Co credit, they hit the big shots when they needed to.

What's unreal about it? I'm saying the better team won the game and Mason made the plays to come out on top, especiallly Browning? I think, he hit two tough shots in the lane that looked like there was no shot of them going in. I'm just saying the 2nd half wasn't very well, you could give some credit to Mason for stepping up their D, which they did, but 14 points in a half is not very good. I think Mason started the half off with like a 17-3 run.

Man I am so glad that you made the point in your second sentence above that I have been trying to explain for quite sometime now......The better team wins the game and it doesn't matter where its played at. :thumb:

Man I am so glad that you made the point in your second sentence above that I have been trying to explain for quite sometime now......The better team wins the game and it doesn't matter where its played at. :thumb:

Well I'm not really saying that, I meant the better team won TODAY. They made the plays that it took to come out with the W. GRC could just as well win the whole thing at the Fieldhouse.

I'm not sure if you all watched the same game that I did but Darius Miller dominated this game. 26 pts and 14 boards? Preston did have 23 but he did not come through when his team needed him. Darius is best player in the region and is one of the best in the state. Miller deserves to be recognized, not just Preston.

Well I was impressed with Knowles. He had a great 1st half, particularly the 2nd quarter. Mason did do a good job on him the 2nd half, but anyone can see that this young man has game. His bursts of speed from point A to point B is unreal. And he has good shooting range, with good form. Many of his 2nd half shots were the 'in-and-out-oh-so-close type shots. Yes I can very well understand why D-1 schools would be interested in him. I asked someone at the game why UK wasn't giving him a look, and they said he had been invited to attend the Florida game last night....so I suppose they are showing some interest.

Remember you are talking about the same UK that said that Chris Lofton and Cory Brewer couldn't play in the SEC so why is anyone even thinking that Tubby knows talent when he sees it? :irked: I'm still trying to figure out why he thought that Bobby Perry & Sheray Thomas could. :D

Well I'm not really saying that, I meant the better team won TODAY. They made the plays that it took to come out with the W. GRC could just as well win the whole thing at the Fieldhouse.

No question, the better team won on Saturday, and on Monday and Tuesday and so on and so forth. Any game won on any given night or day is won by the better team. That could be Clark, Mason, Brossart or any team in the

10th or any other region.

No question, the better team won on Saturday, and on Monday and Tuesday and so on and so forth. Any game won on any given night or day is won by the better team. That could be Clark, Mason, Brossart or any team in the

10th or any other region.

Give it up Press...you arn't going to change our minds here at Clark that Mason dosn't have an advantage by hosting the region on their home court. :D

Give it up Press...you arn't going to change our minds here at Clark that Mason dosn't have an advantage by hosting the region on their home court. :D

So that's what he's getting at.:lol: Of course Mason has the home court advantage and no matter which way you look at it, that gives them an edge.

Both teams should take positives away from this game.

Clark knows that they can play with Mason. This was really a one or two possession game at most, regardless of the final score.

Mason knows that they can shut Clark down and come back to win on the Card's home court. Has to give them confidence that they can beat them anywhere - Winchester, Mount Sterling, or Maysville.

Weather is not loking good for Tuesday's games and it's probably too late to reschedule. How will the final couple of games help/hurt their tournament preparation?

Both teams should take positives away from this game.

Clark knows that they can play with Mason. This was really a one or two possession game at most, regardless of the final score.

Mason knows that they can shut Clark down and come back to win on the Card's home court. Has to give them confidence that they can beat them anywhere - Winchester, Mount Sterling, or Maysville.

Weather is not loking good for Tuesday's games and it's probably too late to reschedule. How will the final couple of games help/hurt their tournament preparation?

I agree both team should learn alot from this past game. They both are top teams in the region and contenders. The weather may play a big role from here on out. We have Lafayette on Friday...they have a policy if no school ...no game. Then Harrison on the 20th.

Remember you are talking about the same UK that said that Chris Lofton and Cory Brewer couldn't play in the SEC so why is anyone even thinking that Tubby knows talent when he sees it? :irked: I'm still trying to figure out why he thought that Bobby Perry & Sheray Thomas could. :D

Hope he goes to an SEC team(Vandy or Georgia), definetly not UK. He would be like Lofton would have been if had went there(A Ravi Moss clone). Go somewhere that you can be the man in an offense that turns you loose.

Gold, I said it doesn't matter where the games are played, the winner is the better team that day or night. That is in any sport, football, basketball, baseball, soccer and so on. I have never been the one discussing homecourt advantage, but since you brought the conversation up again, sounds like the homecourt advantage was a non factor in Winchester on Saturday.:D Could be because the better team that day won the game.:sssh: