Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Glasgow Scotties

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, BillNye said:

Confirmed:

Glasgow will open the season next year with Bowling Green in the Rafferty’s Bowl.

Unconfirmed:

They are trying to play Boyle as well.

Love it.

They will scrimmage Boyle, but the two won’t play.

  • Replies 145
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An average BG, Owensboro, or South team will beat a very good Glasgow team 4 out of 5 times. A good BG, Owensboro, or South team will beat a very good Glasgow team 5 out of 5 times. Kudos to the

  • DearToday
    DearToday

    Nino has done a great job with Atherton. They will be much better than the nondistrict teams that Arnett and staff inherited. 

  • TheBallCoach
    TheBallCoach

    QB looked like the D1 prospect he is projected to be. Plethora of weapons at his disposal as well. Glasgow looked like the best of the five teams yesterday morning at BG. Which it’s 7on7 in July so ta

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BillNye said:

Confirmed:

Glasgow will open the season next year with Bowling Green in the Rafferty’s Bowl.

Unconfirmed:

They are trying to play Boyle as well.

Love it.

Well a couple things jumps to my mind I guess they are not playing a local bowl game anymore which I don’t like because I always like going to it and watching two games to start the season. And I don’t know if they can beat BG or not I guess it depends on if it was last years BG or the previous 20, but that also means they will likely play a state power the following year because I think all they do is flip flop because it’s a two year deal.

On 7/30/2026 at 9:37 AM, DearToday said:

They will scrimmage Boyle, but the two won’t play.

So they scrimmage Boyle the 7th is that at home or away.

23 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Well a couple things jumps to my mind I guess they are not playing a local bowl game anymore which I don’t like because I always like going to it and watching two games to start the season.

I consider a 25-30 minute drive for two games still pretty local. They’ll be much better viewing experiences IMO too.

Edited by theguru

4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

So they scrimmage Boyle the 7th is that at home or away.

It will be neutral.

3 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

So they scrimmage Boyle the 7th is that at home or away.

Jabez. That will be a controlled scrimmage at camp.

5 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

So they scrimmage Boyle the 7th is that at home or away.

It is at Jabez during football camp. A controlled scrimmage.

What all goes on at this camp I’m assuming there are more than two teams there can anyone give me any information about it I can’t say I’m familiar with it.

On 8/6/2026 at 6:12 PM, Tkinslow said:

What all goes on at this camp I’m assuming there are more than two teams there can anyone give me any information about it I can’t say I’m familiar with it.

Four teams, Boyle , Glasgow, Pulaski and Rockcastle. They practice against each other in controlled situations. I don't think a full game scrimmage is allowed. I think the camp counts as one of their 2 allowed scrimmages.

1 hour ago, Country said:

Four teams, Boyle , Glasgow, Pulaski and Rockcastle. They practice against each other in controlled situations. I don't think a full game scrimmage is allowed. I think the camp counts as one of their 2 allowed scrimmages.

4 pretty quality teams should’ve been some good practices.

1 minute ago, Tkinslow said:

4 pretty quality teams should’ve been some good practices.

From what I heard from a reliable source, Boyle was pretty dominant yesterday defense giving up only a couple of scores all day, Driver scored pretty much whenever he touched the ball. Pulaski was next showing up well. Glasgow and Rockcastle looked good at times but not as consistent as the other 2.

1 hour ago, Country said:

From what I heard from a reliable source, Boyle was pretty dominant yesterday defense giving up only a couple of scores all day, Driver scored pretty much whenever he touched the ball. Pulaski was next showing up well. Glasgow and Rockcastle looked good at times but not as consistent as the other 2.

I think that’s what you would expect Boyle being a state champion in 4A and Pulaski being runner up in 5A but if Glasgow and Rockcastle had some competitive moments against those two I think they would probably be happy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.