Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CFP First Round: Miami 10 Texas A&M 3

CFP First Round: #10 Miami at #7 Texas A&M 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/20/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

That does not look good for the Miami player that was a hit and he is not moving. I hate it for the Miami player but how is that not flagged for targeting it looks like a helmet to helmet hit.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I may be in the minority people either love The U or the despise them. I have rooted for them the past 8 seasons due to when we started the football program at Frederick Douglass one day in the summer

  • MaddenCurse44
    MaddenCurse44

    8:16 2nd qtr 0 to 0

  • Right, and I am hoping the game breaks open and the scoring starts. Miami ball on about the 20 going in after a big punt return.

Posted Images

The kicking issues aside, and I can't totally blame Toney for going in, but this situation is why perhaps Toney should have slid before going in for the go ahead TD.  They could have bled the clock all the way down, kicked the field goal for the win, and A&M could not have done anything to stop it.  

But then again... Miami trusted their D and were correct.

Wow, INT for Miami, what a horrible floating pass..

I may be in the minority people either love The U or the despise them. I have rooted for them the past 8 seasons due to when we started the football program at Frederick Douglass one day in the summer tractor trailer pulls into the school with a delivery for the Frederick Douglass Football. That delivery consisted of 100 orange football pants and 100 green football pants we wore them for the first 4 to 5 years. The kids just loved them as on the hips of the pants it had "The U" logo. A big win for the Canes!

IMG_9957.jpeg

IMG_9956.jpeg

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Hurricanes had 7 sacks! Fletcher with over 170 yards. 

I hope Miami wins next game. However, I think OSU blows them out. I said this in the other thread. I know Miami and Texas A&M beat Notre Dame at the beginning of the season. However, I don’t think they either of them were better than Notre Dame by the end of the year. It will probably beat ugly for Miami against OSU. 

16 hours ago, theguru said:

What about the defenses? ?

The defenses played well. I just don’t know how well because I thought the quarterback play was not very good really. Too many missed opportunities, especially by the TA&M QB. He missed too many open receivers. The interception at the end of the game was a pass thrown behind the receiver. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.