All-A Fans/Players: Which would you rather win? All-A Classic or your Sweet 16 Region

I have to agree. I played at an "A" school. We didn't win our region for the All "A" and didn't get to play at Richmond (EKU). However we won our regular region and made it to RUPP. Talk about being treated like a king. We played terrible during that stretch (All "A" Regional) but we were a completely different team win the regionals came around. Senior dominatedball club and we just didn't want to stop playing basketball. When we won our first round game in the Sweet 16 and made it to 8, nothing compared to anything that we ever saw in my career. So I have to go with the region.

Obviously you didn't win the All "A" then....:D

I think it's easier to answer once you've done both...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you didn't win the All "A" then....:D

I think it's easier to answer once you've done both...

I think doing one is harder than the other. Sweet 16, you compete against Kentucky's best. All "A", you compete against the watered down system. I'm not taking anything away from anybody, just MY OPINION. (EKU or UK?)

I think doing one is harder than the other. Sweet 16, you compete against Kentucky's best. All "A", you compete against the watered down system. I'm not taking anything away from anybody, just MY OPINION. (EKU or UK?)

UK, absolutley... But the atmosphere at the All "A" is just like a state tournament. Some years the reaching the Sweet 16 is harder, others winning All "A" is harder. This year in the 10th, winning the region will be harder most definitely...