Card fans it is time.............

CoachBuckett

It is time to start demanding more out of Pitino. He is suspose to be the wizard of defense. But for some reason we keep seeing this tired 2-3 zone. It is disapointing as a Cardinal fan to sit through back to back season of below average basketball. He has wasted time recruiting kids that he knew wouldn't come to UL. Now he has no upper class and relying on Freshmen. He is responsible for recruiting and running off kids over the last 3 season. He hasn't lived up to his pay check. He made the statement after the final 4 that UL would be a top 25 team from this point on. They are not even top 25 in the City of Louisville. I have them rated 26, right below the Brown High School.

As a Louisville fan I am tired of making excuses for MR. EXCUSE!

:mad: :fight: :fire: :mad: Get on the ball Rick or get out!

Didn't Pitino recruit those guys? Thats what the Tubby bashers say about Tubby!:D

That would be a legit gripe against Pitino, maybe these guys aren't as good as he thought. The Cards inability to shoot makes watching their games look like a high school game. I also can't stand Big East basketball. They get away with murder, its an absolute free-for-all under the basket.

I am no where near ready to start talk about Pitino and his coaching. This is not a very experienced team, they are just getting their fundamentals down and better shooting will come as they all feel more comfortable on the court. I would like to see them make the tourney this year but I'm not going to be devastated if they don't. Next year is going to be a GREAT year for the cards, mark my words. Out of the 4 seniors we're losing, none of them have been a factor whatsoever and the next couple of years for this team could be special if they can bring it together because they are loaded with young talent.

I am no where near ready to start talk about Pitino and his coaching. This is not a very experienced team, they are just getting their fundamentals down and better shooting will come as they all feel more comfortable on the court. I would like to see them make the tourney this year but I'm not going to be devastated if they don't. Next year is going to be a GREAT year for the cards, mark my words. Out of the 4 seniors we're losing, none of them have been a factor whatsoever and the next couple of years for this team could be special if they can bring it together because they are loaded with young talent.

I thought us UofL fans were saying the samething last year... I know I sure was.

But I don't blame Pitino. RP's right, if the shooting was just AVERAGE instead of BAD, this team would have a better record. Yes, yes, if ifs were ifs then we'd all if, but seriously.