Georgetown 73 Louisville 65

RockPride

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the skid starts...

I said UL had to hold serve at home, they didn't, and their schedule only gets harder from here on out...I thought NYC was a lock before the Nova game, but now they've got their work cut out for them...

David Padgett was pathetic tonight.

And the skid starts...

I said UL had to hold serve at home, they didn't, and their schedule only gets harder from here on out...I though NYC was a lock before the Nova game, but now they've got their work cut out for them...

David Padgett was pathetic tonight.

The entire team was horrible.

^ guys...the 2-3 was essential to try and stop G-Town's big men...it didn't work that well, but could've been, much, much worse.

I agree that the 2-3 did keep the game in reach. But if Rick would recruit some guys to play something other than a 2-3 maybe the wouldn't be NIT bound again.

RP- you have to be disapointed in that this program isn't in better shape?

BTW I thought the kids played hard.

Everytime the cards get down big they start a comeback just to tease me. This was another bad shooting night that they couldn't overcome even though they only had 1 turnover! The zone defense killed them because GTown is too efficient of s shooting team. Louisville has some work ahead of them if they want to make the Tourney.