Georgetown 73 Louisville 65

RockPride

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really plain and simple...if Louisville hit more shots they would win more games...they have great offensive seperation, great passing, great pressure on defense, and tremendous effort.

I would replace some of those 'greats' with 'good' but for the most part I agree. They have been playing good solid basketball but they can't always overcome the poor shooting.

^ seriously, they were out classed by a ton tonight...but still battled throughout....they should be shooting better.

I agree they play hard and compete, but every team that loses by 8 points would've won if they shot better. There are probably 50 teams that can say that tonight, alone. They should be doing a lot of things better, but they're not, and they haven't done them against a ranked team since 2005???

It's tough to lose a game when you shoot 41% from 3 point range and set a school record with only one turnover the entire game.

A dagger for the Ville.

Didn't see any of the game. UL commits a school record 1 turnover for the game. Wow.

Williams goes 3-17 from the field in 38 minutes. I think that puts him at 25 for 93 over the last 7 games.

He is on pace to shoot more 3 pointers than any other Rick Pitino coached player, including UK's Derrick Miller, who shot a bunch. Yet he will not finish in the top 10 of Pitino players in 3 pointers made.

Those numbers are astounding.