Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TENN 70 LSU 67

Featured Replies

Final. Lofton has a poor night for the Vols but they still pick up the win.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you knew it or not but Chris played hurt. It was his first night back from an ankle sprain. I say 8 pts on a bad ankle in limited minutes is a pretty good showing. Especially considering they would not have won without him.

LSU is a team with no leader, Davis should be in the paint working his tail off but he insists on shooting threes and fadeaway 18 footers.

How many minutes did he get to play? I'd thing Peral would hold him to around 15.

LSU is in a slump they can not get out of. Tenn didnt play to their capabilities but still pulled out a good win. Any win in the SEC is huge at this point.

I don't know if you knew it or not but Chris played hurt. It was his first night back from an ankle sprain. I say 8 pts on a bad ankle in limited minutes is a pretty good showing. Especially considering they would not have won without him.

 

 

They would've still beat LSU without Lofton.

 

 

It was obvious Lofton isn't ready yet. I don't think it's very smart playing him right now. He could do some serious damage to that ankle.

  • Author

Davis had a poor offensive night.

They would've still beat LSU without Lofton.

 

 

It was obvious Lofton isn't ready yet. I don't think it's very smart playing him right now. He could do some serious damage to that ankle.

 

I thought Pearl did a good job with him tonight. His minutes were limited and he got several rests during the night. I wonder how much of this was Lofton itching to get back on the court?

They would've still beat LSU without Lofton.

 

 

It was obvious Lofton isn't ready yet. I don't think it's very smart playing him right now. He could do some serious damage to that ankle.

He looks OK to me, a little bit ginger on it but thats expected. The real question is how does it feel now and tomorrow morning.

Davis had a poor offensive night.

 

Most big men will have a poor night if they fail to play to their strength. The guy has one of the biggest frames in all of college ball and he thinks he's a European import. Get your but on the block, score, get fouled and lead your team to a victory.

How many teams go to the Final Four...have a Top Ten ranking the following season, and end up out of the tourney.

He looks OK to me, a little bit ginger on it but thats expected. The real question is how does it feel now and tomorrow morning.

 

 

I don't know, he said himself that it is only at 80%, which means it's probably more like 60-65%.

 

I think it will be interesting to see how swollen and/or painful it is tomorrow.

He looks OK to me, a little bit ginger on it but thats expected. The real question is how does it feel now and tomorrow morning.

 

I didn't tune in until the 2nd half but after halftime he seemed to be struggling a bit. They said he's only been taking Tylenol so he can judge his level of pain. Good to see him back, UT won the game so that's a good sign for Pearl's bunch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.