TENN 70 LSU 67

The Breeze

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you knew it or not but Chris played hurt. It was his first night back from an ankle sprain. I say 8 pts on a bad ankle in limited minutes is a pretty good showing. Especially considering they would not have won without him.

They would've still beat LSU without Lofton.

It was obvious Lofton isn't ready yet. I don't think it's very smart playing him right now. He could do some serious damage to that ankle.

It was obvious Lofton isn't ready yet. I don't think it's very smart playing him right now. He could do some serious damage to that ankle.

I thought Pearl did a good job with him tonight. His minutes were limited and he got several rests during the night. I wonder how much of this was Lofton itching to get back on the court?

He looks OK to me, a little bit ginger on it but thats expected. The real question is how does it feel now and tomorrow morning.

Davis had a poor offensive night.

Most big men will have a poor night if they fail to play to their strength. The guy has one of the biggest frames in all of college ball and he thinks he's a European import. Get your but on the block, score, get fouled and lead your team to a victory.

He looks OK to me, a little bit ginger on it but thats expected. The real question is how does it feel now and tomorrow morning.

I don't know, he said himself that it is only at 80%, which means it's probably more like 60-65%.

I think it will be interesting to see how swollen and/or painful it is tomorrow.

I didn't tune in until the 2nd half but after halftime he seemed to be struggling a bit. They said he's only been taking Tylenol so he can judge his level of pain. Good to see him back, UT won the game so that's a good sign for Pearl's bunch.