TENN 70 LSU 67

The Breeze

With that loss, LSU drops to 13-10 (2-7, losers of 7 of 9), effectively playing themselves out of the Dance. I don't see how they could get in after this.

That said, Lofton needs to get off his ankle and not force himself back before he is ready.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were tights but I could see skin above the knee, I think they were actually socks.

They were high socks,same as what Kobe and other NBA'ers wore last season for injuries. Don't think you could even move if they were braces of some sort. Would be very uncomfortable.

With that loss, LSU drops to 13-10 (2-7, losers of 7 of 9), effectively playing themselves out of the Dance. I don't see how they could get in after this.

That said, Lofton needs to get off his ankle and not force himself back before he is ready.

Well, unless they win the SEC tourney, of course.

Darrell Mitchell was the PG. He was definetly the stabilizing force of the team last season despite never really playing PG. Tack Minor has been a train wreck since his arrival on campus.

That's who I was trying to think of. He and Thomas were the ones that made Big Mouth look good last season.

Well, unless they win the SEC tourney, of course.

No, not even then. We would get together as a conference and decide we didn't want them representing us at the NCAAs even though they technically earned a trip. We would then send Auburn instead. ;)

Darrell Mitchell was the PG. He was definetly the stabilizing force of the team last season despite never really playing PG. Tack Minor has been a train wreck since his arrival on campus.

Where was Tack Minor last night? LSU's offense looked in disarray with no point guard. Is Minor hurt or Brady just not play him? Looking for some info.