Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

38th District Draw

Featured Replies

The Championship will be the first game, like it was last year.

Here we go again.:rolleyes: :sleep:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are starting to talk like the Mason Co. fans now too.No homecourt advantage,that is nonsense,just like it is for MC.:sssh:

 

What I meant was that the Harrison County fan base will not make a difference. Agreed being familiar with the court and backdrop will help, but with the small fan base HCHS has there is no homecourt advantage as far as the crowd goes. C'mon Milford, you can say a lot of things about me, but please don't say I am like Mason County!:jump:

The Championship will be the first game, like it was last year.

 

Last year it was yes, but this year the 38th has some parody. Although I do think Harrison will win the District, If they or PC get Deming in the finals becareful, trust me I know from experience.

What I meant was that the Harrison County fan base will not make a difference. Agreed being familiar with the court and backdrop will help, but with the small fan base HCHS has there is no homecourt advantage as far as the crowd goes. C'mon Milford, you can say a lot of things baout me, but please don't say I am like Mason County!:jump:

I knew what you meant topper,at least you will admit to there being such a thing.Some MC fans will go to their grave saying there is no homecourt advantage,there is no homecourt advantage.One or two of them will probably have it on their headstone.:rolleyes:

Last year it was yes, but this year the 38th has some parody. Although I do think Harrison will win the District, If they or PC get Deming in the finals becareful, trust me I know from experience.

Tell it like it is panther, I was at that game thinking we had a chance to win and well we know the outcome of that game.

T-Mass remebers that game to he was a freshman then, as a senior now it's in the back of his mind.

I think Pendleton will beat Deming in the finals by 17.

Pendleton County vs Harrison County

Feb 26, 6:30 PM

at Harrison County

 

Deming vs Nicholas County

Feb 27, 6:30 PM

at Harrison County

 

Championship March 2 at 7:30.

 

I think Pendleton will beat Harrison in another close one, and Deming will beat Nicholas by 15-20 points. Then in the championship the Cats will win another district title by 10 points over the Deming Devils.

Pendleton County vs Harrison County

Feb 26, 6:30 PM

at Harrison County

 

Deming vs Nicholas County

Feb 27, 6:30 PM

at Harrison County

 

Championship March 2 at 7:30.

 

I think Pendleton will beat Harrison in another close one, and Deming will beat Nicholas by 15-20 points. Then in the championship the Cats will win another district title by 10 points over the Deming Devils.

 

I agree. PC and NC move on to the 10th region tourny.

jealousy is the root of all envy.......... to be the best you always have to beat the best........................... GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.